Reviews for Daemon Snape: Slytherin Prince
Gondegoogoo chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
AWESOME! This is really cool!:D
Dramagirl007 chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
In the beginning of this chapter, thanks for clearing things up for me. I was angelinvestigationsfan but I just changed my penname. I love how Lupin is like two people, Remus and Moony. I like how Sirius is befriending the Vipers. Even though Ron and the Gryffindors were gits and deserved what they got, I'm glad Draco and Daemon got punished as well because they were involved. Keep up the good work and please update ASAP. :)
Marifw chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
Finally caught up with this one, and I love it! And you bet I look forward to the nect chapter, I'm very curious to see what you'll do with Lupin and Black later on! So yeah, waiting for the update!
cyiusblack chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
update soon
George2Bob1 chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
very cute chapter remus is slowly getting it cant wait 4 the next chapter
Kamey Rynn chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
i do like the Remus/Moony interactions... everyone talks to themselves... just not everyone answers back
Dramagirl007 chapter 13 . 5/19/2009
Where did Viper come from? It wasn't mentioned in the other chapters. Keep up the good work. :)
George2Bob1 chapter 13 . 5/18/2009
awsome chapter cant wait 4 the next one poor siri i fell bad for him and thank you 4 the dedication of this chapteer 4 me
Halimede chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
There plot of the story seems to be good. The only thing I have to say is that you are in desperate need of a good beta. There are quite a few mistakes here and there throughout your chapters that takes away from your story and serves to annoy readers who would like to get in to the story. I would suggest you find one immediately to go through your first few chapters and repost them before continuing the story. If you are in agreement then I would gladly do it for you.
Gondegoogoo chapter 13 . 5/17/2009
Very interesting!:D But rather scary...
Dramagirl007 chapter 12 . 5/13/2009
Evil Wabbits? Wow talk about a blast in the past. I haven't seen Looney Toons in years. Elmer Fudd. ;) Keep up the good work and please update soon. :)
Dramagirl007 chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
Interesting chapter. :)
Dramagirl007 chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
This story is very Marysueish and there are a lot of spelling errors and really needs a beta. But... surprisingly, I like this story.
cyiusblack chapter 12 . 5/12/2009