Reviews for Wonderful Life
andrearose18 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Great tragic Bella/Jacob story.
snow eopard chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Oh god that was sad
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
The Volturi killed Jacob and a pregnant Bella. This is so terribly sad, I can't find comfort in the fact that they had some time together, that they married and loved each other. Maybe comfort in that they died together and didn't become vamps. This alternate reality sounds pretty harsh as Claire reflects on all the death recently. So sweet and sad.
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Awesome story!
Meeksmonk chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Wow, that was beautiful. It was sad but I'm happy that Jake and Bella were in love and happy together when it all ended. So did the Volturi kill Jake, too?
MeltingpotGirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This is a really cute story that's kinda sad at the same time. Good job.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
A great story. Very well written.
j.d.y chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is so sad and depressing... but great
BaiLynn chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
That was freaking beautiful!
paintedbywords chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I don't get it! What exactly happend to jake and bella? Reply plz.
kittycat69 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
this story made me cry. plain and simple. it was amazingly done. you are a great writer.
Lena xo chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This is such a beautiful, sad story :( I'm a Team Jacob all the way, but a ExB shipper all the way. This is the only Jake/Bella story I like and probably ever will like, and its beautifully told... it made me cry first time I read it :'( Amazing work

Lena xo
PrincessGBRS chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
no! im crying right now...so sad, yet so sweet and full of love
Ahmose Nefertari chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wow...that was sad and beautiful at the same time...It was cool you choose Quil/Claire's POV...very original way of telling Jacob/Bella story (or tragedy).
awe.0 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Oh, Wow... this was truly, deeply beautiful - in the painful gut wrenching kind of way.

Amazing(-ly sad).