Reviews for Marked
Jocasta Silver chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I love your recreation of this scene. It's cute, but harrowing at the same time.
Black Jace chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
eeeeeekkkkkk that was so cute!
IzzieGS chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I love these fan fics! It's always awesome seeing things from their POV.

Carpe Diem, IzzieGS
nebakanezer chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
3!
shadowedfantasy chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Giggle. Cute. The Little Mermaid. Malec. What more could I want?
Sonenclar chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I'm so glad they're cannon xD Anyway, I've just finished reading the Mortal Instruments series and I just needed to find this story! I think you've wrote it in a really realistic and beautiful way, it seems like this actually happened in between the story.

Way to go! :D
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That was really really good! You did a great job and I just loved the conversation between Alec and Magnus leading up to the kiss. Loved it!
PurpleFireStarter4 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
'Hes a human! You're a mermaid'. That's from the little mermaid right? Loved it!
mysteryssister chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
YES! This is one of my favorite scenes in the book. Fantabulous! Love it!
MorbidMandy chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I love this. Many, many people have done their POV of this scene, but I think yours is definitely one of my favorites!

MM
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Hehehe loved it thanks for sharing xx
allendoll chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
that was beatiful
Meriel chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow! I loved it!
jellyman09 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Ahh! Cute with a touch of bittersweet :)
Literary Cookie Monster chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
"He's a human, you're a mermaid!" brilliant. You're stories are both touching and hilarious. Perhaps too hilarious? Several times I've been unable to keep myself from laughing out load, understandably confusing the others in the library with me who think I'm writing an economics paper. On another note, I would encourage you to have others edit your stories before you publish them. There are many typing errors. I think this is what the beta program is for? I of course, would be happy to preview them, but regardless, I think it would be beneficial. Anyway, keep writing! You're fabulous at it!