Reviews for Rescued
Jodie Marie chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aww cute

i havnt seen this episode yet because i live in the UK but i can't wait to now!

Did Brennan actually tell Cam to do that? I really like Brennan and Cam and always wanted them to be better friends :) x
crazycamera chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Hay you did a great job as there was little B&B to use.. but i see this as more of a set up episode and you did a great job of giving it some more of what we want.
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aw, "I’ll be sure to tell her that I’ve already been rescued.”

You and your fluff, the perfect end to a dodgy week :)

The Mistress of Feelings...haha, that got a giggle :)

Oh, in maths today, I was kind of a bit out of it (couldn't think straight :S) and I thought of what you said that time; "Things that make you go hmm...", and I just started laughing.

I was given quite a few strange but that always makes me laugh, a little like Blech. Haha, there I go :)

Well, I'm about to reply to email, so you'll be hearing from me in about 30 minute ;)

serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Aw, that was really frakkin' sweet! *hugs you for writing this* It was the perfect tag to last nights ep. :D
Alex chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
O wow, short but very nice. I knew it just had to be telling that metaphor in relation to her and booth as well as cam and Michelle.
Boneyo chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Sweet Shot!

No matter how short it is.

lol, i loved the line “We were below average on our time spent together in the case"

hehe it was a very Cam-orientated ep and it did certainly lack a BB moment and i loved how you mentioned it in this follow up!

Talise Lovela chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Very nice!

I thought that the episode was a little sad and depressing- I started crying a few times- but good overall. I absolutely LOVED the ending- SPOILER ALERT!-Cam now has a kid! SO COOL!

What was your take on it? How did you like it?
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
That was excellent!

I know what you mean about lack of B&B in that episode, but I really enjoyed it all the same. I think it highlighted the positive affect that Booth's been having on Brennan, her conversations with Cam and her joke, that was priceless.

If this ep was short on B&B moments it doesn't seem as though next week will be! Have you seen the Promo? If not then you should hurry and find because...Wow...I don't really have words, but I'm going to be dying of anticipation until Thursday. People are going to have high expectations after it and so I hope it lives up to them.

I love this fic, especially the last line. Brennan's words suggest that she feels that Booth protects her, is responsible for her in a way and I like that she made that insinuation.

I also loved Booth letting her know how proud he was of her.

Terrific follow-up!