Reviews for Judgment
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
This definitely made my heart warm... It kinda scares me because I have a bad memory like old Lyndis... and what if that happened to me, also?

Ahem, sorry, got lost from my thoughts.

But anyway, I really love how you portrayed them as an old couple.

I enjoyed and loved this very much.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
AWWWWW! Old people love! That was sad; I loved it!
kageshoujo chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
well done! i love it. when will you write the next part? keep it up!
XxLuciixX chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This seems very interesting! I love the seven virtues and seven deadly sins type of motif but I never thought someone would actually do it for a story! I'm so glad!
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
OLD PEOPLE LOVE IS THE GREATEST THING IN THE WORLD. And go Qieru, for putting that into words. That really IS how Kent and Lyn treat each other...with service. (This is why I love the knightxprincess pairing, haha...sure, the knight serves the princess, but it was also the noble's duty to provide for their knights. It started out as a mutual thing. And the beauty of KentxLyn is that they're both so mutually respectful of each other.)

So yeah, this was really sad (it definitely reminded me of my great-grandparents), but it was also sweet. I loved how Kent still thinks that she's beautiful; just in a different way, that's all. At the end of all those years and all their strife, they still have each other...but now he's losing even her. And it must be so hard because SHE feels like HE'S the one leaving when he's there all along.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
["Don't you dare give him any excuses! Don't you dare!"] YEAH LYNDIS.

[They had a special kind of friendship, one of quiet understanding and mutual respect. They knew a lot about each other, but not nearly enough, and Lyn predicted that they would remain friends for a while longer, until one of them found the courage to ask the other if they could become something…more.] I like this. It's an ideal way for them both to be before they end up together SINCE OBVIOUSLY THEY WILL ALL THE TIME AND IT'S CANON. I know there are lots of ways for people to fall in love, all of them acceptable, but this way-in my opinion-is the best. It's like being in love the entire time, except it starts as just friendly love.

[Would she spend the rest of her life thinking that it was her fault for being pretty, for making men want her?] NINO ;_;. Good thing she has Jaffar around to make sure nobody gets close without...well, being assassinated. I was actually going to write a fic about that a long time ago...

[He didn't touch her. Perhaps he was afraid to.] This is so sad.

The last line was really epic though. Poor Lyn. I agree in that I could definitely see the Taliver doing a thing like that. There's a reason that "raping" is an acceptable synonym for "pillaging."

This is the part when I don't like being a kender. All I'm good for is making jokes, but this isn't something that's possible to find funny in any way. When it comes to serious things I can't think of anything to say. This chapter was powerful.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
So...I just realized I also haven't reviewed (and thus must not have read) chapters two and three, either! Man, I suck. Good thing I have you on Author Alert finally! I'm so excited to read all this!

O.O OOH. STEAMY. Granted I'm only like a few paragraphs in. I really liked the toe-to-heel imagery though, the repetition helped build this sort of suspense. Or should we say SEXUAL TENSION. I think we shall.

[t was affecting him in ways that almost embarrassed him] BAHAHAHA KENT. That will be all.

[the bottom of her tongue scraping against the bottom row of his teeth] Did you mean "scraped?" I hate to nitpick in all this lovely KentxLyn, but I figured you might want to know (?).

[only the insides of his mouth heard her] That's cool imagery. Never seen it written like that before!

[He had done it to her, had made her want him.] Aww pumpkin xD. Kent is so cute.

[They continued down her throat, across her collarbones, her shoulders, her arms…Her hips and stomach were black and blue, her breasts nearly purple, her soft skin puffy and…and…] Oh, so Lyn fences? P (Kidding! I know this is supposed to be a serious part, and it definitely felt serious. But in reviewing, I just couldn't resist...)

Poor Kent. That has to be the scariest dream ever. I can see how a mind like his would be able to warp something happy like sex with the woman he loves into him hurting her-the repercussions for both of them would be pretty bad if anyone found out. Pobresitos. The ending was sweet though!

ONWARD!

Kender
I-dont-like-pen-names chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Neat. Please continue.
Trevor X chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Yeah it's depressing - no one likes to be forgotten by those that they love. But at the same time, it's beautiful. Cause, you know, they both love each other and the little prompts and caresses just serve to bolster that point.

So all in all, good job.

Even if it is depressing.
Alialka chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Well... just lately I have rediscovered my long lost love for the FE series, and decided to search for something good to satisfy my 'princess and her knight' need.

And VOILA! here comes your work!

Your writing is exquisite. It's elegant and flowy and gets things through without too much force, but just enough impact to feel the reader all tingly.

And I love the way you grasped Kent's character - with the addiction of how alone he sometimes is in the strange army - makes me think that he is a

real man, living and breathing somewhere out there. And Lyn, ah Lyn!, you have no idea how refreshing it is to see her written as a bold girl, one

who knows what she wants and know how to get it. Too many times I've seen her turn into a second Florina, stuttering ans flushing, which made me hit

the 'back' button with great speed.

Lovely work indeed! I can't wait to see more chapters of this story to show up.

And now, I'm going to storm through your other works.
Trevor X chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
You've handled this with your usual sense of grace and tact. Very well written, especially considering the sensitive issues that you brought up. (Personally, I don't believe that Lyn got quite that close to anything, but as you mention, it is a possibility. And because it really isn't relevant to anything, I'm not prepared to argue the point! Especially not with writing this good!) I think you hit on the prefect balance for Lyn's mood, especially after all the events portrayed.

Kent's hesitancy, and near complete understanding of the silence of his lady was pulled off masterfully. The little touches strewn throughout serve to reinforce his character - the handkerchief, the tremble in his hand, his unwillingness to touch her until she made it clear that he could hug her, and then the way that he held her tenderly. Spot on.

He'll keep his word too; no one will ever find out about this.

But it's going to eat away at him.

Being a protector, there is nothing so wrong as the evil that you could not prevent. That's going to be the thought that runs through his mind every time that he looks at her, that and his oath to prevent such things from ever recurring. In all those moments where he's alone and immune (or so he thinks?) to prying eyes, he's going to be a much grimmer Kent than before. And he'll plot all the ways that he can inflict pain to the beasts that roam in the forms of men.

That's my take on his psyche, just in case it helps. And I do agree that the pair needs a solid grounding in friendship before moving on. Especially with Lyn's mental state, she would need to know that she could trust him before being vulnerable with him. (No matter how much they desire each other, as detailed in the previous two parts.)

Again, beautiful work here. You should be proud of yourself.

Trev X
SierralaineWalsh chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
The chapter.. is so sad. But I loved it anyway, I love Kent's last line. Aww. :) Do update soon!
FireEdge chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Wow, I DID NOT see that coming. I was definitely thinking: "Oh wow, so Kent finally takes the initiative. Good for him." And then when you cut to the morning after, I thought: "Oh, now it's going to be one of those gushy 'I love you' moments... OR NOT O_O." Not gonna lie, I was freaking out with Kent. That must've been HORRIBLE, having to see that. Either way, the last few lines were a great touch, loved how it connected with the beginning. So, yeah, congrats on your achievement!
Trevor X chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
"...!" (Speechless)

(OMG! Wow!)

(If this is hard, then you have gone beyond amazing to pull it off. Because this so far has been amazing. Both chapters. From two different viewpoints, the same binding thread. Two totally and yet not totally different takes. It was after all about a common theme.)

("Shockingly good." - The New York Times)

("Best in it's class. A work to look forward to. This author should be read and reviewed." - USA Today)

Trev
Zeratoth chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
very well done, really communicated the topic well. I'm just imagining what sain would say if he saw this. Probably something along the lines of "that lucky bastard!"