Reviews for Savage Voracity
Antoninsh chapter 4 . 1/24
Are you really continuing? *bats eyelashes*

Fuck! *looks up* I just now saw it has been years since ya have updated!

Should i still hope you will continue?
MissMakaraCaptor chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
NOOOO! Why did you stop? :( Plus, What the fuck is that thing? You know the thing that talks like 'Thisssss' ? O.o
TurningANewPage chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
This is a huge disappointment. :( I was really getting into the story. Oh, wait- does this mean you'd *been* on break and now you're down? If so, awesome! I'm really enjoying your story, wondering whether the voices are actually Jasper himself or something that's influencing him from outside. Hmmm... :)
MovingSomewhereElse chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
O.O

The ethereal voice sound so creepy in my head! I mean, it's a cross between a snake and this one woman I met at a carnival thingey...she was supposedly 'psychic'. Hmm...*shivers* creepy memories...VERY creepy memories.

PLEASE (X 1,000,000,000,000,000 times) KEEP WRITING!

Kati (E.T.)

Emmett: PHONE HOME!

Me: NO you IDIOT! We've been over this A THOUSAND TIMES! It stands for EMMETT'S TWIN!

Em: Oh.

Me: *Sigh* *Facepalm*
abaker9 chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
yay!
ImaginationSation chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
I love this story, its somewhat original and very interesting and I do hope that you update because I'd like to see where this goes. Great writing, great job!

ImaginationSation x
BoredumKilledTheBeast chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Love the chapter!
BoredumKilledTheBeast chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
So glad you're back...can't believe I am just now reading this
speklez chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
this is interesting. are you planning to continue? you should, its great
Violentpixie chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Oh my god... PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!

I'M OFFICIALLY OBSESSED
Phish Tacko chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
I'm confused.
lilpeanut22 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
Yay! I found it! I remembered reading your first oneshot Hysteria and I forgot to add it to my alerts and whoops... But here it is! The sequel, all lovely and violent and psycotic! People would say that's my personality... Oh well! I like this story. Poor Jasper though... Is Maria messing with his head? And if Edward even gets close to trying to kill him, well, someone better start carving a tombstone with his name on it...
californiarolldreams chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
People who read this are people who hate happy endings. Like me. I love it. Awesome job.
acw1 chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
I could deal with the internal "demons" speaking to him but not so sure of the little sister. A little much for me. I love a good jasper and Bella story so I hope this turns out well. I would like to see where it goes, update soon.
looneybaloony chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
OMG u have to continue! i absolutely LOVE this story!

please continue!

oh and i would prefer it more if Bella died, and not turned into a vampire (mostly cause i wanna see what Edwards reaction would be, hehe i know, im evil, lol)

please continue!