Reviews for Chuck vs the Premiere
HardToScare211 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
this was darling. so sweet, and the characters were perfect. I loved seeing Bryce and Chuck as friends, I loved the interactions with Jill and Moragn and Lester, and, of course, Sarah. "I am the master" comment in the dark knight made me laugh. I absolutely adored it. well done *claps yay hooray*
asesina chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was such a delight to read.

I love how you used movies to link the different periods in Chuck's life.

The relationships were also woven in nicely.

Also, as a bonus, I saw most of these movies during the premiere night (or at least the week most of the came out). Yes, I was a bit of a sci-fi/fantasy nerd, so it was nice to see the little nerd shout-outs in this fic, especially in the Firefly section.

I also liked the Chuck/Sarah moments and the friendship between Chuck and Morgan.

The moments with Bryce freaking out about Spider Man and X Men were funny, too :).
JackpotGirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
looovely :)
Principessa Di Morte chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Very nice-it was different, an awesome idea. It was pretty sweet.
Madje Knotts chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Hey I heard that they're making a second Tron movie that's coming out in 2010, you should add a chapter with him seeing that with his dad or something, just a thought
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
EXCELLENT! As a movie fan, I can honestly say this was marvelous. I love how you used the movies to illustrate Chuck's life. Cool.
S. R. Singh chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
That was awesome I couldn't help but laugh at Bryce's Spiderman reaction
NickyR chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
YEah, i still get excited when scenes involve him looking over to his other side of the bed and sarah is there! gets me everytime
alyss19 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Cute! Please write more...
ne71 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Great execution of a terrific idea. I really enjoyed this. The ending was perfect.
truthseekr chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Nice evolution of Chuck. I liked the conciseness-snapshots in time. Good ending.
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Wow, a bunch of movies that I haven't seen. Except for Spiderman and the Matrix.

I liked it! Charah! Albeit, only a little.

Thanks!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This was great! Haha, Casey was there too... xD Good job. (:

Angelica
lucky713 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Great snapshots of Chuck's past and future. And I can really see Casey getting into the Watchmen.
brickroad16 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Dude, what happened to SW: Episode I? Too close to Serenity? Darn . . .

Anyways, loved the Serenity, The Dark Knight, and the Iron Man II bits! I think you could've done a bit more with SW: Ep I, though (but maybe that's because I'm a huge SW geek, lol).