Reviews for Beatrice and Rogue
Freedom Heiress chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aww. How sweet. Bitter-sweet but still. Now I want to read that story. Not as much as I want to read this again though! Great job! *now leaves to do just that*
ColorCoated chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aw, REmy is just too perfect sometimes! He's so sweet, I love it!

Love the last line too - too cute!
Allleila chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh great story. I had never heard of Hawthorn myself until this story but now I think I will look him up. It was well written and I thought unpredictable. Your style of writing really appeals to me also. Can't wait to read your other works.
damedesoleil chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
First of, I have to say, I absolutly loved this story. I've actually read Rappaccini's Daughter, and you are right, Beatrice and Rogue are very similar. This makes a whole lot more sense if you've read the short story, or at least something by Hawthorne, to know of his eternal depresiveness and death.

But all in all, it was great, and it was very well written, plot-wise and grammar-wise.

Keep up the good work,

Soleil
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
aw! Remy that was so sweet!

luve,

Fairy!
sukithekat8 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I really like this! Now I have to read Hawthorne... and come back and read this again! Lol.
KatSin chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
aww... that's sweet _
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
:wipes tear away: this was fantastic! i wish there were more stories out there like this! goin in my faves!
DancingtilSunset chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
yeah, I read that story by Hawthorne a while back. Its really cool that you saw the conection between Beatrice and Rogue. Good Romyness in this one shot. I love the ending where Remy uses the town page to kiss Rogue. It was very fitting . . . sort of a "kiss this Hawthorne" sentiment. Great story all around.
Mayhems Mistress chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
aw! I have a stupid smile on my face. Cute story. Now i have to go read that short story!
yedunya chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I;ve read this story, and I think that you tied in Beatrice's character perfectly with Rogue's! I liked that kiss with the page, so damn good. I really l;ike your story.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
oh, this was lovely! i sort of guessed that reading the story would make rogue break down, but the bit at the very end, with remy actually using a page from the book to kiss her? that was nice and unexpected, and very nicely tied everything together! great job. :)
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aw! Too cute, and a nice tie-in. Great job. :)
ChildofIluvatar chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Aww super sweet Romy, I loved it :)

Great writing style too.