Reviews for Love Or Follicles
Youpla chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I think ill never be able to find words to describe how I love this owo
so i'll just say this: fjsdlkf Thank you!
Augmented chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
That was so funny! I really laughed!

Cute story idea, too~

Well done :3
ShaneyAngel chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Inside the trashcan was a huge mound of empty cartons. There must have been at least a hundred, or close to it. They were all red, grease-stained, and emblazoned with very familiar-looking golden arches.

"Oh my god…No!"

"I go through a few in one go," Volkner explained flatly.

"No, no! That's not it! That brand, it doesn't exist in our world!"

...

I LOL'D at these parts. I was oddly giggling at the part before Volkner shows Flint the french fry boxes. Other than that, good job! Insta-fave! :D
Catalog Cats chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh, look, a humor fic that's actually funny and well-written! It's like the 8th wonder of the world! D
bspem9182740198 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Volkner. Let me get this straight. You know I've been in love with you, since like.. forever, right?"

The blond man nodded slowly.

"And you feel the same."

"Yes."

"BUT THE ONLY THING STOPPING US FROM SEALING THE DEAL IS MY FUCKING HAIR?"

EPIC. FUCKING. WIN! This entire fic left me cracking up. (x I love itttt 3
A Little Bird chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was something else. In a good way. I think. :]

It was an interesting read: hilarious, but with a splash of genuine romance. Definitely worth a review.

My favorite line was the part about Lucian.

"Lucian had pictures. Sometimes he would take them out of his desk drawer in the wee hours of the night and just look at them. He was a rather odd man."

Epic.

Props, dude!
irishpepsigurl chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I cracked up at the end - the screaming could be heard all the way outside. Lol'd at this - Flint's hair makes Volkner fat. Nicely done - this is going on my favorites list! :)
Mistress Of The Macabre chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
WTF THIS IS AWEOSME! I LOVE IT!
Winnie chapter 1 . 3/4/2010

Omg hahaha!

This was the cutest! I loved it! I am so into them together and I loved the way you wrote them! Yay!
Retired Indefinitely chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Haha; when Flint was running to the gym in the end I couldn't stop laughing at the image I got... Very nice! :D
Amy Ehren chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This is great!

I laughed pretty hard.

Great writing!
Corporate Voyeur chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
LMAO. How precious!
Zhampy chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Bahaha, poor Flint. He always gets the short end of the stick XD Tsk, Volk, letting petty stuff like that get in the way. But it worked out in the end, yay~
Noob Accountants chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Great Story! I love the part about french fries! :)