Reviews for Death falls for Integra
ShineX chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
What? You decided to leave us with a one shot? Oh well, it's good anyway.
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
The seeds part has to be the very best. I don't even know why. it's just so absurd, so funny.
marora chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Alucard is going to have to kill death now. Oh poor death, poor Alucard and poor Peter Griffin.
LoveHopes chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Poor death he should know better then to trust the advice he's getting. Silly man oh well :D
Lion in the Land chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Peter might be retarded, but he sure knows how to best a vampire - mesmerize them with seed counting - must be from all that Sesame Street he watched. Very funny.

Nice Hellsing ending, too, with a blasted skull and a good riddling of blessed silver bullets.

I know you said this story wasn't necessarily indicative of your writing style, but I do really like your writing here. It's smooth and descriptive and moves along at a nice pace. And everyone's so perfectly in character. I will definitely be stopping in to check out some of your other works.

I never ever would have thought anyone could pull off a Hellsing/Family Guy crossover, but you did it! And I'm so glad you did.

Lion in the Land chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
The count! He was the first vampire I ever loved.

You did every single thing from Family Guy so well! Seriously, you should be a writer for that show, because I could completely hear the characters' voices and envision it all playing out on my TV. From the "you've gotta scoop it into a baggy afterwards." to Peter taunting the Count from the safety of his 'secret hideout' - which is the couch, I guess, ha ha - to the random reference to some character we've never heard of before and a song break right in the middle of everything. And of course it was the whole freaking song!

If I were to tell you my favorite lines from this chapter, I'd be cutting and pasting this whole thing, because I love all of it. For example - the entire flashback to Death and Amy! Gawd, I laughed so hard.

And now we've got Peter in the bushes outside of Hellsing manor. One thing is fo' sho' - this is going to be good!

Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I already like it! That was a very nice beginning with the somber moment of Alucard and Seras looking at their dying master, and a tidbit summary of Integra's life.

And Death! He's the greatest! You wrote him very well. "Alright fellow," hee hee. The pencil pushers thing was so Family Guy. And then the whole scene where he comes back to get her had me cracking up - "She was nearly foaming at the mouth, and he'd never been so aroused in his life"

Are you familiar with Norm McDonald who does Death's voice? I was lucky enough to get to see him do his stand up act at a comedy club near my house a couple months ago. He's so hilarious. I went to the late show and my brother had gone to the early show, and when we talked later we realized that he did two completely different sets on the same night. Now that's a comic.

Okay, hopping into the next chapter.

psych11 chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
You...you crossed Hellsing and Family Guy...and it's well done. I'm amazed! Amazed and having a fit of silent giggles. I bow down before your mad crossover skills.
redchinese chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
seeds wow seeds?

lol very cool, looking forwards to more. just curious but is death in this version have flesh? otherwise it would be a skull on the ground not a head. i also thought that the story starts at when Integra first meets Alucard, how did it wind up in the present?
redchinese chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
peter griffin? PETER GRIFFIN

good gracious

you're comedies rule, i can sense the epicness.

and i love your portray of death, its preety close to how i see death as a character- either that or god
Ridicully L chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Haha, I wonder why Anderson hadn't thought of the seeds before. Would've saved all the trouble with the thorn of Helena or whatsoever...
Felix Falora chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Alucard: I was just kidding about the seeds.

Peter: *tied up*

Jennifer: Oh, he looks delicious... Mind if I have some? *purrs*

Me: God damnit Jen! . You vampires... But I have to say... Integra killed Death... WE TOLD YOU SHE WAS FUGGIN' AWESOME!

Alucard: If she wasn't different from you typical humans, I would not continue to be her servent, would I?

Jennifer: Obviously not.
Crow T R0bot chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Aw, only one left? Too bad. Oh well, here's hoping it's a good one.

First of all, I'm disappointed that you have so little faith in your readers that you actually need to *tell* them following Peter's advice is a bad idea. I know hedging your bets is a wise investment but anyone that dumb probably needs to be removed from the gene pool anyway.:P

Speaking of which, Death's argument with Integra via Peter's advice did make me chuckle, as did Peter's one-track mind when Seras' boobies got in his line of sight. The only thing that could have made that scene funnier would be if Peter was seemingly about to throw the seeds...but instead tried to whack Seras and Alucard over the head with the bag instead, just to highlight his dumbassery. This isn't to say, however, that their impulsive reaction to finding seeds to count wasn't an XD moment.

...and finally, Teggy gets a literal "Kiss of Death," I'm surprised it had no adverse effects on her other than pissing her off...which would probably happen if anyone else kissed her. It figures that even Death would piss off Integra rather than cow her with fear or make her resigned to her fate.

Can't wait to see the next/last chapter! And Happy Easter too!
Kriske chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Oh my god this was funny. With Alucard and Seras counting the seeds. It was hilarious. and Peter is such an idiot. COuldn't stop laughing. Good job
Sammich Man chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
I think that's the first time I've seen someone on FFN actually use THAT technique to halt a vampire! Congratulations! I think rice also works. XD

A fun little crack-tastic story you've made, quite entertaining. Oh yes, and I'll be writing the other review to your other story soon, I'm just really really good at procrastinating.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »