Reviews for Death falls for Integra
Kriske chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Oh my god this was funny. With Alucard and Seras counting the seeds. It was hilarious. and Peter is such an idiot. COuldn't stop laughing. Good job
Sammich Man chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
I think that's the first time I've seen someone on FFN actually use THAT technique to halt a vampire! Congratulations! I think rice also works. XD

A fun little crack-tastic story you've made, quite entertaining. Oh yes, and I'll be writing the other review to your other story soon, I'm just really really good at procrastinating.
Azure Zangetsu chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
SEEDS! Quickly, we must count them! Nice! Too bad for the vamps that Peter has the most incredible luck...and some prior knowledge of some vampire lore. . sneaky, sneaky fatman. Anyway, I hope Death's luck changes soon. All Peter did was sever the artery of Death's chances at getting Integra. Great chapter!

P.S. What kind of seeds did Peter throw?

Especially Entertained - Azure Zangetsu
Alastor Vega chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
(writing this while laughing my ass off). OK now can we blame Peter fro what happen to death or can we call Death a retard as well for listening to Peter in the first place. And what the F was that thing about the seed? And I should not be surprise all stupid Peter was by grabbing Seras breast. And hopefully Alucard gets some kind of retribution against Peter some how. I mean what would the other vampires and demons and other creatures of the night that he got outsmarted by a fat ball chin retarded mortal? It was a great fic but the only thing I hated was no cut away scene. Thats one of the way Family Guy funny. And I think you could of done it when Death first ask him for help and when Peter said he would you could of done of a cut away him saying he helped another couple get together but it ending up bad(i.e. Chris Brown and Rihana). But still a funny fic.
quickyfant chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
Hi!

Thank you so much! I needed to laugh today! And this was terribly funny! It started with your authors note, honestly! You warning that nobody follows Peter advice! Hahaha! I can see them trying this advice out and getting shot! :)

But the advice is too good: looking at her chest and ass, complimenting those!

I found it such a nice idea Integra thinking it was Alucard "role-playing". I had to laugh so much with the calling Integra "woman"! This was perfect, also, Death saying she already wears the pants! :D

And the seeds worked! Wow! Never thought it! Respect for Sir Peter Van-Hell-Griffin! ;) It is really embarrassing that the ultimate weapons of Hellsing organization can be put in check mate by Peter! Yikes, I really look forward to see what it will take to pull out these vampires out of their seed-enthrallment! And Integra will better be dedicating some work to making Alucard immune to this, its a neglect that could put the organization in serious risk if used by someone less retarded as Peter!

But excellent how Integra found out it was not Alucard, after Death kissed her and she shot his skull off, without the usual regeneration! ;) And Death being so turned on by an shouting Integra! Perfect!

Loved the whole chapter thank you! I look (im)patiently forward to the next installment! :)
bahleeeted chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
woohoo! That was pretty funny. _ Poor Integra... and poor Seras... and even poor Death and Alucard.

I suddenly figured out where the concept for the "count" on Sesame Street came from.
GenericSpider chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
LMAO! THE SEEDS ACTUALLY WORKED! THAT MADE ME LAUGH MY ARSE OFF! Update soon!
Seifus chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Hmm, this is starting to get interesting.

I wonder what would happen if Quagmire gets involved. Probably hit on Seras a LOT and go have a guy's night out with Pip.

You should include a scene where either Anderson or Alucard fight the Giant Chicken, because that would be freaking hilarious.

Looking forward to the next chapter, and wishing Death good luck.
Kriske chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
can't wait. This is good
Alastor Vega chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Peter is such a retard(lol). That Sasame Street bit was fun. Stupid Peter. Death must be desperate. Though the cut aways I was a little disappointed. But only a little. A matter a fact why is Death going to Peter if that the way his last set up Peter did for him ended like that/ Death better not do the same thing to Integra like he did to Amy, or Alucard and Seras are going to do something very bad.
Haissan chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
peter and boobs comes to mind
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh my, a Family Guy crossover? XD I know you've used this 'Death' in your story before, though I didn't expect him to make a second entrance like this. Interesting start on this story of yours!
quickyfant chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Hi!

I still amazed that a Family Guy/Hellsing crossover can be so right! ;) Its really brilliant!

Sesame Stess Count/Sir Peter Van-Hell-Griffin this is too funny! Poor Brian, no wonder he takes to drinking if he has to deal with Peter every day! ;) Yes, he went for a walk here, much healthier! ;)

The Pet-Store-Girl flashback, hehehe, really funny: “Not with nuclear arms. You can't hug your kids with nuclear arms.”

And I am still worried about Peter, really I know Death has his back, but please, he thinks he will avoid two vampires, one of them seriously unbalanced by throwing Sunflower seeds in their path on the hope they will count them? This will be too good! His only hope again is Integra will be somewhat tolerant of him and show mercy! Well at leat he is lucky Seras finds him in the bushes, not the homicidal real Count! But I am very afraid he will say something inappropriate (well its Peter, he WILL say something inappropriate) lets hope Seras had a good day!

So next chapter will be Death wooing Sir Integra Hellsing with "clues/tips" given by Peter by radio transmitter? I cant wait! Really please update soon! Thanks! :)
bahleeeted chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Lol, actually, according to folklore, if Peter drops the sunflower seeds in Alucard or Seras's path they'll have to stop and count them. But I've never heard of that in Hellsing...

Funny chapter, hope Integra makes it out alive!
Crow T R0bot chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
First of all, I actually recognized Weird Al and his song (in fact, "Don't Download This Song," along with "The Night Santa Went Crazy," are my favorites of his work. I actually wrote a parody of the latter two years ago for Christmas as a Naruto songfic.:P). However, even that choice of song seemed a little random and tangental for a cutaway gag.:P

Ah, how appropriate you call back to Peter and Brian's conversation about the true nature of Count von Count. You even expanded on it. Hooray for Peter Van Hell-Griffin!

And while I hate to nitpick, you also seem to have misquoted Amy at one point during the flashback, she used the term "nuclear arms" instead of "nuclear weapons." :P

I'm not sure why you needed to put the disclaimer *just* yet, considering this chapter was relatively PC so far. Oh well, I just guess the sooner the warning, the better.:P

I just wonder how the hell Peter's bag of sunflower seeds are gonna work...or if they actually *will* work. :P

And considering FG's sense of humor, I look forward to jokes about Peter making Freudian slip remarks about Seras' bewbs and the implicit necrophilia of finding her attractive. And if Peter meets Integra, I think it would be awesome if he mistakes him for an effeminate man...

Seriously, when I first saw Integra, until I noticed her boobs, I thought she was a "bishonen." That is, a male anime character with a feminine or otherwise flamboyant appearance (Luke Valentine probably counts as one, for example, with more extreme examples including Haku from Naruto and Jakotsu from Inuyasha). *That* will make for an interesting first impression. XD
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »