Reviews for Alt ending to episode 52
Emylee chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
c'est vrais que c'est vachement mieu que la fin de l'émission, j'espère qu'il y aura un autre chapitre.
sakura chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
tut..
muffinlover18 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
(: i liked it! i noticed as i was reading (maybe this was my imagination and you're not) that it made me think of the last scene in the second opening song thingy, you know when Soul's holding maka, and hes screaming up at the moon and it goes up to the moon and yeahs...i was thinking maybe that was where you got some of your inspiration? haha idk. im only guessing. (: but it was good ! a little confusing, but good.
SEExMA chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I like it much better than the actual ending for the anime, it is a sligth soma and it shows that they both care for each other and are both willing to die for each other... its perfect!

Writing is our life, writing is in our hearts, writing is our soul.
Lunabellla chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Hm...this would make sense if this had happened in the anime. I mean she went from human to weapon all of a sudden...and a POWERFULL on at that. She's a lot more powerfull then soul is...but if you think about it it would take a tremindous toll on her body...by all counts she should be dead or barely alive. I'd like to know what's gonna happen to maka and soul after the anime ended...
A Half-Empty Glass chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Yah I was disappointed in the last episode, this was better
iRishou chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
...ok.I really can't say that this...is a great one... is more like Maka/Soul 's like an Out Of Character souleater your a great romance author though...