Reviews for Maybe
Miki-Death-Strike chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I liked this one too! You've pinned him nicely, but maybe the girl-hitting bit was a little much even for Seifer. He wants to be a romantic hero in the eyes of everyone, and chivalry is most likely included in that. The most he'd do is insult them, and intimidate them. But whatever, to each his own.

Good Job again!
LiLi 3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow. I've reviewed this story so many times. This will be my third time. Once when I knew nothing about FFVIII. A second time when I kind of knew, but not really. And now-where I do know what's going on. All of our philosophical Squall Seifer talks help to though...since I have yet to actually play the game or read/watch a walkthrough. I would have to agree. Seifer is a jerk; but doesn't he kinda get to be? Seifer and Squall went through the same thing; but Squall gets better treatment and expresses his hurt by keeping away from people who will just end up hurting him again. Squall has convinced himself he doesn't need people. Seifer can't do that. So Seifer is mean and brutal. hurting people before they get the chance. IT makes sense. IT doesn't make it right, but it does make sense. I love it. I loved finding all the little errors to. And hey that is nothing against you. I mean, look at all of the errors in this review! XD
BondSlave chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Gaia Seifer is a dick, but a hawt one so I'll forgive him.

When you said 'Ice Prince' were you refearing to Squall?

X] Seifer's 'Ice Princess' hehe.
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I think it was perfect. Great job!
BondSlave chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I no nothing about FFVI but, I liked this. _
Renegade Seraph chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Seifer sure seems like this at the begining of the game, as a bullying type of person. Some of the points you mentioned, like him being hurt, and wanting others to feel uncared for, might well be why he acts the way he does, and especially later on. :)
Kisia-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Great job! XD I love'd it! You might want to fix the error when you mention Seifer beating the kid up. You put 'be up.'