Reviews for Digging Up Bones
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Agree. Your stories have really helped with providing me with my fix of B&B. Thanks!
BandBfan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Loved it...even when Booth has put his Size elevens in his yap he can still be forgiven and even make Brennan fall in love all over again with him!

Brennan just can't be mad at Booth for very long, that Charm Smile gets her every damn time! well,me too for that matter!

Cindy
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Ah, lovely, the image of Brennan's hand in Booth's, running through the park. Gorgeous. :D
cmf227 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
So true about there not being enough B/B in that episode. I'm really sorry I'm leaving you thousands of reviews. You're probably getting sick of reading them. You don't have to reply to them! I like that you had Booth hurt her feelings (what a sick sentence) in this, because I think that typically he is trying so hard to protect her, we don't often see situations like this.
Turbs chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
wow a beautiful story!
Ayalim chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I LOVE how you brought this story full-circle, having them run together in the end. That was wonderful. However, I have an issue with how much of the conversation with Cam Brennan overheard... was she there for the whole thing? Or just Booth's last line? Because I'm not sure Brennan would really understand what they were talking about enough to get upset if she only heard the last line- it would be too out of context. (Remember, she can't hear Booth's angry thoughts, only his joking tone to Cam) But if she was listening to the whole thing, wouldn't (sniper) Booth have noticed her in the doorway beforehand? Or she might have interrupted by announcing her presence if she walked in on the beginning, stopping the conversation. I assume you're proposing she was standing in the doorway stunned because she heard what Booth said, but I've already proposed why I don't think that would stun her, just make her curious what they were talking about. Without the whole conversation, I don't feel there's anyway to connect "neurotic hangups" to "convincing Cam to adopt a child," although you could also be proposing that Brennan made that leap because she is already sensitive about her neurotic hangups. Ooh, wait, I just saw that possiblity as I started typing it. That might work best with what you have written here, just make it a little bit clearer.
FiveByFreakingFive chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That was wonderful!It made me almost cry when Bones started talking about her past...but I love how u got them to bond kind of then have Bones practically spill her tears out towards Booth. And I also agree you can never ever EVER have TOO much BB!
retrospectoscope chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
i think i just made a girly fan squeel / aww noise that was audible

the shame

but not really cause aw wow

that ending was just too lovely
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
oh, that's wonderful. :) i really missed a B&B ending for this episode so i was hoping people would write fanfic to fill us up! :) and this is perfect!
sheltiegrl chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
There is never enough B&B, that is absolutly true! And you are also right about this habit, i have become accustom to these tags after each episode, i look forward to them as much as i look forward to the episode itself! hope that you keep it up! This one is one of my favorites that you have writen.

B
mumrulz chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
**there wasn't NEARLY enough BB for me tonight! there can never be enough BB!

...my thoughts exactly...plus it didn't help that I am not a Cam fan. :-( I really do wish that you were a Bones writer...lately we seem to either be getting very little B&B moments or ridiculous B&B storylines - yours always seem to make so much more sense. lol. Loved this!

**“Cam, move, something’s wrong, I have to find Bones.”

...loved the way that Booth, before even knowing the cause of what made Brennan look, act & leave like that, he needed to go to her, needed to find out what was wrong.

**I had to find her now, had to somehow wrench my favorite sneakers out of my mouth. They tasted like shit.

...loved this...it showed exactly the how he was feeling!

**I know how that little girl feels, Booth. I know exactly how she feels. I was that little girl. Only nobody came for me. You have no idea what that’s like, to know that there isn’t anyone for you. That you’re alone, that – that no one loves you enough.”

“I didn’t make it, Booth. What happened to me - it broke me completely, broke me into little pieces. I’m not the person I was before it happened. I’ll never be that person again.”

...loved the way that Brennan was able to bare her vulnerabilities, her insecurities, her fears, in front of Booth...& loved the way that Booth was able to express his faith, his confidence & his pride in her, for the being able to put herself back together & become the person she is today...not only just as good as she was before it all, but also better.

Yep, loved it all!

As soon as Booth took Brennan's hand in his & started walking faster...I just knew what his idea was...& it was perfect! A perfect end to a perfect tag.:-)

You always seem to capture the essence off B&B, no matter what situations you put them in. Looking forward to what you have in store for us next. :-):-):-)
bearlee-there chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
"I know that I have problems, issues – what did you call it? Neurotic hang-ups? I’m a mess, Booth. You should stay away from me.” Her tone was shockingly bitter; the stored-up anguish a tangible thing that reached out and slapped at me."

So heart-wrenching and not surprsing that she finally snapped. Brennan may be socially awkward at times but she's not oblivious and he's not subtle about mocking her.

"Cam will only be responsible for her for two years – but it will make a lifetime’s difference to Michelle"

HUGE truth.

" But you found all the pieces, and you gathered them, and you carefully glued them all back into place, just like you do with your bones."

Great analogy. You're good!

Wonderful tag. Loved the ending. And I agree, there can never be too much B/B.

Thanks so much for posting.
alyss19 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was great! Write more soon, please...
Boneyo chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
that ending was ADORABLE!

I love all your tags and this was just another great addition!

You're right there can never be enough BB!
bugies80 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This was so cute! I wish there would have been more of this in the story. So very much their characters, the way they would act, they way they talk - you did a fantastic job! I have you flagged as one of may favorite authors - please, feel free to keep writing these episode tags, because I read them all!