Reviews for I love you, I love you not
windfalling chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
In reply to your other message, I've only written one one-sided MxK oneshot, and it's in my drabble collection. xD As for why no one reviewed again, it's probably because you can only review once per chapter, or in this case, story.

First of all, the story is very confusing. It's difficult to discern speech from the narrating parts in the first few sections. In the last section, the quotation marks are there. A lot of things (commas, apostrophes, etc.) seem to be missing, but I'm not entirely sure that's your fault, since FF . net was messing with my stories before. There are also a few spelling mistakes here and there that could be fixed by checking it over.

As for the CPR thing, normally one would check to see if they're breathing first, then start freaking out more.

I think Karin should feel a little more conflicted, if she thinks she's in love with two people. You could expand a bit more, though your description of the dew on the trees was lovely. Think of the five senses and try to elaborate with that. The ending is interesting, but I feel bad for Kazune now. xD And there should be a comma after 'after all'. *grammar freak*

The dialogue is very cute, I love Micchi. And Karin must either be really dense to not realise that he would probably be hurt. xD Your wording is good, and you have a lot of potential as a writer. I understand the part about being easy on the criticism, because when I get criticism on mine I always get really nervous. x3 If what I said above comes off as rude or as a flame, I apologise in advance and I do not mean it to sound that way.
woooweeewooooo chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
This is great! The pairing is really sweet and I you got Micchi's character perfect. D

*Adds to favorites*

Great story! -

Kitten. x
Cali-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
That's good...I like it. I don't quite know what to write besides it's good...I wish it could have had a slower ending like you said,but it's good.