Reviews for God Put You In My Way
pinkus-pyon chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
i like your fic
Yoime chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Fuuuu I loved it 333 Kinda a super special AU, and stuff, but what can I say, the pairings and the context were enough for me to like it x3 thanks for sharing this fic with us! 3
dropDead-Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
So cute o I love AU fics! (Did I ever mention that?) The part about Agon made me laugh. I understand where you're coming from with the whole school thing. I'm mostly doing all-nighters to post chapters up. But I'm boneheaded that way, this was an awesome oneshot, I love the future scence. Very sweet.
Mi chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
That's well written, and it looks interesting, but there are a few things bugging:

First and most important, aren't your Sena a little...completely out of character ? (like, him ? swearing ? Nah... And he is also like, yes, I am a hero...Hm...Isn't he a modest, humble boy in ES21? Well, that's only in the first part of the chapter, though...)

Yamato is also a bit off, but less than Akaba...Maybe you should read the manga again ? (And if you're writing this after the anime, well, read the manga anyway, cuz' it's ten time better, seriously.)

And finally, you're saying that it is going to be a yaoi. Okay, but what is (are, maybe) the pairing(s) ?

Even if it's multi, it would be nice writing them down in your summary or at the top of your chapters.

Well, that's all.