Reviews for The new story
EmpressMinea chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Der really, really, really sweet...sweeter dan chocolates...please upd8 dis!
Percy Random chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
Nice story! A little too much crying in my opinion but still good.
someguy chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
AWESOME!

but i have to ask, who keeps an apple in their fridge? And did Ahiru-chan pay for her food? lol
yukicole02 chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
That was great
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 11 . 9/24/2010
Drosselmeyer is off of his rocker! UPDATE!
p0p-Virg097 chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
Ok,I cant logged in!So,i'll b writting as anonymous.

Awesome!But I wonder how will they regain their is Doselmayer ever going 2 show his trueself?Gosh,question,question n more question!Well,thx 4 ur updates!Continue fighting! xD
cirquegirl81 chapter 14 . 9/22/2010
pleeeeeeeeease write the next chapters! leaving us all on a cliffhanger is no fair!
Uncertain Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
it's a wonderful story, and I think I'm addicted (ish). The only other comment I have is that Ahiru cries a lot. And I mean a lot, a lot.
FeuWitch chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
AWESOME!I read all the chapters is jst one night!So addictive!Hope U update!I'm sooo looking forword 2 it!
asumi-chan chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
come on hurry up know befor i read this i had a cookie but when i finised the chapter the cookie was gone but good :9
asumi-chan chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
They finally confess to each ethel was good now bad and edel was good bad good? Can some one tell me cause i'm confused. ?/(-n-)\?n but i still love the chapter F d/(*u*)\b 3
asumi-chan chapter 12 . 5/23/2010
wow i bet their blushing
asumi-chan chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
wow Edel is in this story but isn't cool but isn't Uzura her reincarnation so how are they,like both alive one has to be dead or alive.I like Edle but it doesn't make is in chapter 2 1st paragraph,and Edel is in chapter 10 kay if you wana check. keep gping and longer paragraphs love chapter (: 3
asumi-chan chapter 9 . 5/23/2010
make a longer one love chapter get a someone to attack them soon
asumi-chan chapter 8 . 5/23/2010
NO IT IS NOT BORING!I think it's sweet do ya think rue and mytho remeber ahiru well rue cause mytho didn't know ahiru and tutu were the same person.