Reviews for Habitat
FWandFS chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Smile - nice writing.

Loved this exchange:

Abby wiggled below him, eager for his touch. "I love you, you love me… was there anything else you wanted to discuss, or can we get back to business?"

"We're good."

Great story!
heidimillett3 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
I liked the story
Fanmlz chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Very hot! Have to love Gabby.
Godogma chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
I give you review love *grin* and leave a question - why does no one write LONG (or longer anyway) Abby/Gibbs stuff? *sigh*

Excellent story in any case.
Harleyzgirl chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Usually I can't see these scenes playing out but this one, this one's a possibility.

Love the gabby.
GAbbyIsLove chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Great work!

Love the Habitat fro Humanity thing! Great idea!

My most favorite scene in the WHOLE story:

“I love you, you love me… was there anything else you wanted to discuss, or can we get back to business?”

“We’re good.”

“Good. Touch me.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Wonderful job!
SwanQueenAddict chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
aw that was cute! I love the pillow incident! :D
LittleReporterGirl chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Wow I luvs it! This is the first Gabby fanfic I've actually read and I luvs it. I'm OBSESSED with NCIS and Abby. Everyone tells me i'm a lot like Abby. You've inspired me to write my own NCIS fanfic, though, so thanks. You are a wonderful writer.

Vampyre
ms hearse chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
I have just recently gotten into Gibbs/Abby ships. This was really well written. You managed to capture Gibbs perfectly.
Eliza-angel chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
my mind it kinda blank right now... love it...I think i need ice-cream...:D
lunarmoth131 chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Can we read that again? Or rather, more of that? I know you will write more stories; I'm not worried! ;-) Not to get too personal, but this chapter had the same effect on me that Gibbs had on Abby. Whew.
Sophies-Welt chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Ah! Loved this chapter, now make Dinozzo question him all day long ;)
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Oh my goodness that was WONDERFUL. scene Love GAbby it's GREAT. Hugs you tight. Can't wait to read more of any of your stories. Hugs you. GAbby forever. Gosh how soon is it until tomorrow? Hugs you! Who Ho
AbbyGibbs chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
WOW, hot, steamy and absolutely wonderfuly written!

Love it, honey!