Reviews for Pride and Prejudice modernized version
Childoffaith chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Very cute story! I liked it!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Sweet! very nice story! I hope you'll continue the story! :D
CourtneyCS chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
cute story
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
aw this was really cute! I like how you successfully did a modern pride and prejudice in one chapter!
julie chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
OMG THIS IS A REALLY REALLY GOOD STORY

IT'S FANTASTIC

I LOVE IT!
ShadowAmunet chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
All i can say is wow. that's probably the quickest full-length fan fic i've seen ever. I swear, it's cool how you got a whole novel in one bit but it was like woah. It was good, don't get me wrong. In full the only thing i couldn't get was I couldn't quite get if this was in High school or middle school or the equivelent of it. Americans I know, but what can i say? not much else to us XD but yeah. it was very interesting and cute i guess you could say. But anyway. I also like how you changed the names around a bit. gave it a kind of distinctness to it. colin was special too by the way. just thought i'd add that little detail in since i remembered.

Happy Writing
Pisicandru chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I think it is a nice little story, and i liked that Collin and Wickam are rolled in one ;-)) Maybe a little explanation of how little Lydia ended up in the middle of the river would be nice. It captures the gist of P&P quite well, though. What if Collin Wickam is somehow involved in it, being a consequence of him trying to just scare Lizzy and not actually harming Lydia? And when he saw that things are turning wrong he just bailed out without thinking of potential consequences.
SweeneyToddRocksMySocks chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This is just too cute! I really like it a lot. Seriously, this story is amazing!
ReaderOfTheClassics chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This would have been a lot better if you had made it a lot longer. A story needs character developement and such. This was kind of just writing the major details. :)
Irene Blake chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I thought the story was really good, pretty much sums up what happens in P&P, just in a modern way. I like the way you present your characters and the engaging dialog.
MAB35 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009