Reviews for Winchester Single Shots Protecting You
star that shines on angels win chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
YAY! :D awesome!
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Sammy :( , oh Dean * hugging both of them* , how could you Sam, how could you be so willing to die to save Dean, you didn't have to use your powers.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Dean, I think, would have followed him quickly.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
oh dios, no puedo creer que has matado a nuestro baby sammy, ha cometido errores pero se merece la oportunidad de hacerlo bien al lado de dean y si a mi me ha hecho llorar demasiado para mi propio gusto
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
LOL :D - it feels strange to review a collab, but what a pleasure working with you Peanut, even if you killed poor Sammy ROFL :D - so glad Kris liked it and yup, it's linked on my DA page and going straight to fav's ROFL :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
RedDragen chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
That was sad you killed Sam. So now what will Dean do? Will Sam be angle watching over him or what?
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
WOW. I love me some dark/powerful sammy, and you really nailed it with this one! And that ending? God, stab me through the heart and pour rock salt on the wound, while you're at it! So good, so awesome. Thanks for this!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I have tears streaming down my face, not because he died, but because it was so intense, and just so beautifully written. The words tugged at my heart, and touched my soul. Impressive, to say the least. What an amazing piece of fiction.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Blue Peanuts and Merisha you really did an excellent job on this. I thought you were spot on when it came to Sam's pov. I loved the way you described Sam's powers building inside of him. The setting of the story was told using so much detail. This definitely had me close to tears but it really showed how much Sam and Dean love each other. This was a very well written story.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Hey Gill!

I don't know what got into you for this one but I freakin' love it! I love the description and The fact that you gave Dean that reassurance at the end of having him know that Sam is still watching over him. This is perfect in so many ways. I have to say it's one of my favorites that you've ever written. Thanks so much for sharing this with us.

Love ya.

kris.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Yes you killed Sam and I usually would hate you for it but I can't because this story is way to good to hate anyone for it. Sometimes death is the only thing that can happen and it isn't always a totally bad thing. In this case I don't think anything else would have fit. It was amazing to read this from Sam's POV, including his actual dying. It totally pulled all of my heart strings. If I could have one wish it would be that you add a second chapter with Dean's POV to it. It would really finish this off. You are truly incredible. Hugs, Vonnie
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This is not a criticism but I wish you had warned it was a death-fic as I could have been prepared as I read it instead of it hitting me between the eyes - though I guess that was your intention! That aside, it was powerfully and emotionally written.
Becci chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Wow just wow just love the ending, well i loved the whole thing and i agree too don't really bother me at all that you didn't say it was a death fic I mean they don't exactly tell you when someone is going to die on tv all the time. I think this is just a perfect one shot that really does show what an amazing writer you are (big fan of your stories). Full of angst and sadness just great!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
You should put a warning on deathfics no matter what. It's really upsetting to some people to read them and they should have the option to avoid it.
Emerald-Water chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I don't like death-fics... not really. I read only a few, I guess I can count them one-handed... but this... this... *searches for words*... *opens mouth, closes again*

See? Speechless... I can't say a thing because it's all muddled up there... Merisha, Gill! AWESOME! Sorry... that I can't find any stronger word for the story.

Lee