Reviews for New Attack Plan
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
"Statistically speaking; some of them need killing."

That was just brilliant!
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Makes sense verrrrrrrrrrrrrry gray but makes sense.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Many of your stories make me chuckle, or laugh out loud.

This time I caught myself thinking wistfully, "Oh, if only..."
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I like his approach. Very good, keep writing
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ohh if only. This made me giggle :)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
The writing wasn't bad but the story devolved into socialist malarkey and the plot is absurd.

So the punisher got in to threaten a "suit". This only means that soon the full weight of the establishment will catch or kill Frank.
GJMEGA chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I love this concept. Well written as well.
BLAKKSTONE chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Excellent work.

Jen Cooke is one of my favorite supporting characters of the ENNIS run on THE PUNISHER. She was used well. She's Castle's polar opposite.

THE PUNISHER himself was very well done. And well used against some trully deserving people.

Great job.
Rogue15 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This was very funny. Don't suppose you can do a couple other one shots on this subject, maybe with the reactions of the world when things start changing.

Thanks for the laugh.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
good
xt1me chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Ohh, brilliant.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Heavy sigh. If only.

Thanks for the story. Uplifting and depressing at the same time.

Tom A.
RedPat chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oh, that's good! And yes, some of them will indeed need killing. Statistically speaking...
BenRG chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
It's about time that Frank worked out that you can kill foot-soldiers until the Earth freezes over and not progress an inch. No, sometimes you have to work on the generals to get the most results. And sometimes, the generals, the movers and shakers, the /makers/ of criminality aren't automatically who you might assume they are. ;-)

A nice little 'what if' of where the Punisher may decide to go one day. No doubt written in response to the Credit Crunch.

BenRG's Rating: 7.5/10