Reviews for Hunter Of The Shadows
Eris-R-Renee chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Re-reading this series for the 3rd time and I'm still in awe. Love this story :)
Eris-R-Renee
LeeMarieJack chapter 28 . 8/6/2013
Thank you for taking us all on this trip with you.
LeeMarieJack chapter 25 . 8/5/2013
A mere sliver of sunshine in all the darkness. Tobius might be alive. Getting ever closer to getting Gordon killed for once and all.
LeeMarieJack chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
Everybody rescued from the skinny little blonde girl? Good. If she had pulled it off it would have been embarrassing. Big bad wolves, all hiding under the covers or passing out.
LeeMarieJack chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Take no prisoners. Leave none behind alive. They will only rise up to be a problem later. Where have I heard that particular blood-thirsty rule of war? It seems to apply to Gordon and all his friends.
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
The family that hunts together? So Sam's going to take a break and become a lawyer? Why not, it would be a mere bump in the long road to eternity.
LeeMarieJack chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Lovey , warm curled up family. Sam keeping Dean safe by wrapping his body around him made a nice picture. I want them all to be safe and happy forever but that would make for a boring story, wouldn't it? We aren't the Brady Bunch, we're wolves.
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 8/2/2013
Exciting chapter. Poor Dean, caught in the rock slide. Now Sam really has something to be sorry for. If he wasn't such an over emotional wolf with a knee-jerk reaction to run away from situations, Dean wouldn't be buried under all that rock. I hope Sam learns something from this little adventure. He is the child. He gets no sympathy from me. This is his fault. Of course, Dean didn't handle his side very well either. These guys need a mediator to interpret for them.
LeeMarieJack chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Another lovely chapter. Tobius' story is heart felt and there is nothing sadder than a child dying before the parent. This is a pain that never goes away and the grief comes back full force every time you think of that missing child.
LeeMarieJack chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Love the image of them on the cliff, overlooking the misty world below. Howling at the moon seems appropriate. There aren't that many peaceful, quiet times in Winchester lives. Very nice that they have this memory to share.
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
Yes, yes, love Gerald and his wife. They are just such an odd couple. Good for the new family to be making friends.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
Like the chapter. Liked the growing bonds within in the family and new way of settling family problems with discussion and consideration instead of stomping and yelling. t will create a stronger unit.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
I love puppy Sam. He is just so perfect! It's sad that all children grow out of their cute and cuddly stage. Do werewolves do the dreaded two's? That period of time when they investigate every thing, break everything and lose control over their thrashing bodies so even so simple a thing as a bath turns in the great flood? I remember that period of horror. The only thing that surpasses it for just pure annoyance is the middle teenage years when they suddenly are gifted with all the knowledge of the ages and their parents become ignorant fools.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
Good chapter. Dean giving of his own blood to bring his son back. Interesting foray into the murky depths of medical science. I want Gordon Walker kept alive in a cage and poked with long pointed sticks until he bleeds. Would you mind? Thanks.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Damn, this guy keeps showing up all the time. What is it about his essential evil that makes him haunt the Winchester stories? He is like a dream that infects all that it touches.
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »