Reviews for Hunter Of The Shadows
I love it!
Nia the Authoress chapter 2 . 7/13
Hi! I just want to let you know that this is my 5th time reading your trilogy and it's still as heart-stopping and gut-wrenching as the first time I read it! I really love this trilogy and just wanted to let you know how amazing it is! Thanks for dedicating so much time and effort to producing this wonderful story!
AmaraRae chapter 16 . 6/29
was Tobias' daughter the one pub icarly put to death?
Wunjo chapter 28 . 4/30
WOW! That was epic, can't believe I have only just found this. Look forward to reading further stories!
neonkittykatXD chapter 6 . 4/10
Holy shiz! This is so freaking epic!
jamiefin chapter 28 . 3/30
Wow! Great story I'm glad i read it. Wilk there be a part 2?
sunshine102897 chapter 28 . 1/12
Holy. Freaking. Crap. I stumbled on this by complete accident. BUT I AM SO GLAD I DID BECAUSE THIS WAS AMAZING. As in nothing ever let me down. Wowza. I was dying to get Bobby in there and bam. There he is. Ugh this was so so so perfect. Litetally loved every flipping second. The werewolf thing is super cool and really unique. Thanks for the story!
Sallyannerenee chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
Wonderful story!
Sallyannerenee chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
Oh, I think you can be as far fetched as you like. The show plays fast and loose with reality, pretty much anything goes, so if YOU do it too, it seems perfectly fine to me. It is fiction after all. I'm really enjoying the story, by the way.
Sallyannerenee chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
Puppy Sam is adorable.
Daisy chapter 28 . 9/29/2015
I know you probably read this often enough, but this story was AWESOME! Thank you :D
Bella chapter 28 . 7/10/2015
Noooo! I had hope Jess would survive. I am so sad now. Why?! Although you're an amazing writer and this is a powerful story and wonderful job!
Bella chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
This is a great story so far! Although I'm terrified of hearing about Bobby. I love Bobby.
johnson.mary99 chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
Ok, this is my third reread of this series since I first found it about 2 years ago and let me tell you, it's just as great as the first time. Though now I know when to start getting worried for the boys, the story just never gets old! Whenever I start reading it I have the hardest time putting it down and this is the story that made me LOVE werewolf!AUs over any other. Thank you for writing this amazing story and I can't wait to read it again!
Panda Blitz chapter 25 . 3/24/2015
Oh poor boys. I really hope you'll update soon.
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »