Reviews for Hunter Of The Shadows
johnson.mary99 chapter 12 . 6/21
Ok, this is my third reread of this series since I first found it about 2 years ago and let me tell you, it's just as great as the first time. Though now I know when to start getting worried for the boys, the story just never gets old! Whenever I start reading it I have the hardest time putting it down and this is the story that made me LOVE werewolf!AUs over any other. Thank you for writing this amazing story and I can't wait to read it again!
Panda Blitz chapter 25 . 3/24
Oh poor boys. I really hope you'll update soon.
brightflare chapter 28 . 11/10/2014
This is one of the best stories I have read so far, well done!
MercurialInK chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I just started re-reading this series as its just as amazing as I remembered
so much awesome Sam whumpage
so much awesome Sam and Dean interaction
A fantastically written villain for our boys to fight
a fantastic OC
just soul crunching, wonderful everything

This is hands down one of my favorite fanfictions of all time even so many years later.
klu chapter 28 . 6/3/2014
This story was fantastic.
I love that Bobby managed to stay loyal to Dean and Sam and that he survived the big battle no worse for wear (and Pastor Jim too).
I really liked the concept of Lenore's character and thought the human-sympathizing vamp could have been a source of help gathering info, backup in a fight, etc. for Dean and Sam on the show, just like Bobby - I'm very glad you found a use for her and her nest here.
Sam's self-esteem is so fragile, I do hope in the next story it comes to light that Mary Winchester didn't realize what she was promising to the demon when she agreed to 'say yes' to him when he came back in ten years. Because that yellow eyed bastard never once told her he was going to taint her child in order to save John and hopefully Sam will learn that, The poor kid already thinks so much is his fault - so much that simply is NOT. But you've done a great job of capturing Sam's concerns, confusion at his unsure future, and his neurosis perfectly. I do hope at some point his gets his grove back, because a confident Sam is a sexy Sam, and I like 'Sext Sam' best... but that's just because I like picturing him strutting along side 'Sexy Dean'. Ah.. the visual... Sorry. Where was I? Oh yes the review...
I think your character of Tobius is masterfully created and you've done a terrific job of working in parts of his back story as you told this tale without giving the reader a dissertation that felt like 'here's everything you wanted to know about my OC but were afraid to ask'. I feel like I got to know and love him, but I am still excited to learn more about him in your next tales. I do hope to learn about how he met Lenore and the extent of their relationship.
Thanks so much for writing. I shall move on to the sequel ASAP.
klu chapter 23 . 6/3/2014
You're worried about being too farcical at this point in the story? I've now completed reading 23 chapters of Were!chesters in which John (*spits* good riddance abusive AU-version) has been replaced by a Hugh Jackman version non-lunar werewolf who has lived 600 yrs. He owns a f-ing hotel and yet the hunters can't seem to find him to eliminate him, along with a cabin where his neighbors are a family of were-bears (adorable, BTW) and Dean is Sam's were-dad. And despite being a huge man-mountain, and apparently a huge wolf when changed, Sam is nothing more than a big, cry-baby pussy most of the time. I think farcical was implied at the summary.

I'm just sayin'... Anyone who bitches about 'farcical' to you - you should tell them right off. We all need a healthy dose of extreme farcical now and again/ And, I thank you for possibly the best example of it I've ever read.

Because this story is awesome and if the reader didn't want farcical, they wouldn't have made it this far into this amazingly well written and wonderfully heartwarming (but not heart-eating) tale of Were!chesters.
klu chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
I am really enjoying this story and think it is amazing. It's exceptionally well written. I love the format with Dean recording the video journal going back and forth between his storytelling of the past, explaining how the brothers came to be 'sire and pup' and seeing what's happening 'right now' with Sam's current injury.

I am not at all shocked to learn that no matter what universe, Gordon Walker is a sadistic and horrific douche.

Thanks for writing.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 28 . 5/24/2014
wow .. just wow. thank you for writing this. i loved it. loved the whole story until the end.
like your ideas & style.
perfect.
Lolita.Scova chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Re-reading this series for the 3rd time and I'm still in awe. Love this story :)
Eris-R-Renee
LeeMarieJack chapter 28 . 8/6/2013
Thank you for taking us all on this trip with you.
LeeMarieJack chapter 25 . 8/5/2013
A mere sliver of sunshine in all the darkness. Tobius might be alive. Getting ever closer to getting Gordon killed for once and all.
LeeMarieJack chapter 23 . 8/5/2013
Everybody rescued from the skinny little blonde girl? Good. If she had pulled it off it would have been embarrassing. Big bad wolves, all hiding under the covers or passing out.
LeeMarieJack chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
Take no prisoners. Leave none behind alive. They will only rise up to be a problem later. Where have I heard that particular blood-thirsty rule of war? It seems to apply to Gordon and all his friends.
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
The family that hunts together? So Sam's going to take a break and become a lawyer? Why not, it would be a mere bump in the long road to eternity.
LeeMarieJack chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
Lovey , warm curled up family. Sam keeping Dean safe by wrapping his body around him made a nice picture. I want them all to be safe and happy forever but that would make for a boring story, wouldn't it? We aren't the Brady Bunch, we're wolves.
1,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »