Reviews for Meet Uncle John
erin.bail chapter 27 . 7/17
Great story, loving it, looking forward to reading more!
Wolflover1523 chapter 27 . 7/13
Please update soon! I love it so much
Quicksilver Spy chapter 27 . 7/13
This is a very good story. Would you ever consider continuing it?
whisperingeyes chapter 27 . 7/5
Love this story, I have read and re-read a few times, hope got and update in the near future
Bosma17 chapter 27 . 6/20
Please update
animeloverani chapter 27 . 6/20
Aaah! I really enjoy this story~ I hope you find inspiration and update soon this year~ I really wanna see angry MOD!Harry kick angel ass for messing with his cousins!

Hope life is treating you well~
Laesk chapter 27 . 6/19
interesting chapters. glad i found the story again, would love to read more if you update again. thank you for sharing what you have so far.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 27 . 6/17
Your last update was March 2017, but your last 'words' were TBC. Please, don't let this story end here.
Catz4444 chapter 27 . 6/12
Please oh please oh please continue this! It’s so good! The writing is amazing and the story is great!
Kitty chapter 27 . 6/2
Really like this story. You havnt updated in a year. Hope you get back to it soon.
Charlie0925 chapter 27 . 4/26
Gosh, I am LOVING THIS AMAZING FIC! Brilliant writing here honey! I adore each of the characters you have created here along with the truly kick-ass plot line you have going! Hope to see more soon as I cannot wait to see what happens next! ;o)
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 27 . 4/9
:D
Jimbocous chapter 27 . 4/2
Good stuff. Looking forward to more, so I hope you get back to this soon. Thanks for a great read so far, and ignore the moron reviewer.
Jimbocous chapter 12 . 4/2
"...Boulder, Colorado and currently fast asleep..."
Sitting here in Boulder, Colorado and and should be fast asleep instead of reading this since it's pushing 0600.
Small world.
E chapter 27 . 3/16
Love this... Am surprised that Harry didn't suspect that mind games was the case sooner.
I hope you can come back soon and update. I really like your writing style and the way you show how the determination of the manipulators to start the apocalypse keeps dragging the Winchester's back on track despite the changes. Really looking forward to where this is heading.
1,678 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »