Reviews for Meet Uncle John
Love2read23 chapter 26 . 11/28
Oh no. So sad. What a horrible ending. I hope it was just Dean's mind being influenced again. Maybe it was Uriel and it'll stop now that he's dead. I love the three of them together and hope Harry gets a happy ending. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 22 . 11/28
I love that Dean and Sam have Harry there to kick them back into gear when they're acting weird but to also make sure nothing magical latches onto them.
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 11/27
Nooooooo! I'm so sad it's jumped years and they were separated for so long. Everything was going so well and Harry was being helped just by having them support him. I guess I'll have to read to the end to understand why you had Harry not have the Winchesters through all of books 6 and 7. But maybe you can copy the first part as a new fic and just leave it as a happy ending. Please.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 11/27
I live that Harry finally had someone who is putting him first and deciding what's best to protect him.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 26 . 11/3
Oh wow... This is awesome! I can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 26 . 10/31
will this be continued?
ThatFandomGirl8 chapter 2 . 10/31
I feel you about LA international because this summer I went to CA to see family and we were leaving from there and they didn't put my bag on the plane.
Prisci chapter 26 . 10/19
hola saludos , espero que contin├║es la historia PORFA , no la dejes parada continua PORFIS , ┬┐ que sucede con harry ?
Thefriendyouhate chapter 26 . 10/2
Wish there was more really enjoyed this story
Hermione24 chapter 26 . 9/26
This is a great story, i hope you'll finish it... I wish everything will go back regarding the relationship of the cousins. I hope Dean will stop his obssession and repair the cousins relationship.
0penfire chapter 26 . 9/14
I've read a few "harry's related to the winchester" fics, but this is by far my favourite one! The relationships are well developed and written which makes this an easy and enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing your talent, and I look forward to updates in the future!
Lord Weiss chapter 26 . 9/4
I hope Harry gets with Castiel.
Will forever be looking for an update, such a good story
BeautifulLotus chapter 26 . 8/7
I want more
Serenity Lhane chapter 26 . 8/6
This story is awesome! Please update soon!
1,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »