Reviews for Meet Uncle John
bloodysilverfox chapter 26 . 2/20
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please ppppplllleeeeaaaassssseeee ppppplllleeeeaaaassssseeee ppppplllleeeeaaaassssseee update soon!
deenara2000 chapter 26 . 2/5
Oh I really hope this story has not been abandoned. Please oh please let there be more!
hope chapter 26 . 2/3
Love the story hope you update
ceara1888 chapter 26 . 1/25
No, no, no! You can't have stopped here. Please, please write more of this wonderful story. I need to know what happens to them!
Dreamz chapter 26 . 12/28/2016
So much for "we're family, family sticks together" that Sam and Dean kept telling Harry at the start. Now they're acting like Harry's a total stranger. Sam needs to make his brother Dean do something about this before the apocalypse comes and Harry's too depressed to see it.

Oh yeah, I'd better give you the obligatory THIS STORY IS AWESOME PLS UPDATE/ DON'T LEAVE THE STORY LIKE THIS HARRY NEEDS HELP.
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 26 . 12/10/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Love2read23 chapter 26 . 11/28/2016
Oh no. So sad. What a horrible ending. I hope it was just Dean's mind being influenced again. Maybe it was Uriel and it'll stop now that he's dead. I love the three of them together and hope Harry gets a happy ending. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 22 . 11/28/2016
I love that Dean and Sam have Harry there to kick them back into gear when they're acting weird but to also make sure nothing magical latches onto them.
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
Nooooooo! I'm so sad it's jumped years and they were separated for so long. Everything was going so well and Harry was being helped just by having them support him. I guess I'll have to read to the end to understand why you had Harry not have the Winchesters through all of books 6 and 7. But maybe you can copy the first part as a new fic and just leave it as a happy ending. Please.
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
I live that Harry finally had someone who is putting him first and deciding what's best to protect him.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 26 . 11/3/2016
Oh wow... This is awesome! I can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 26 . 10/31/2016
will this be continued?
ThatFandomGirl8 chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
I feel you about LA international because this summer I went to CA to see family and we were leaving from there and they didn't put my bag on the plane.
Prisci chapter 26 . 10/19/2016
hola saludos , espero que continúes la historia PORFA , no la dejes parada continua PORFIS , ¿ que sucede con harry ?
Thefriendyouhate chapter 26 . 10/2/2016
Wish there was more really enjoyed this story
1,584 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »