Reviews for Meet Uncle John
E chapter 27 . 3/16
Love this... Am surprised that Harry didn't suspect that mind games was the case sooner.
I hope you can come back soon and update. I really like your writing style and the way you show how the determination of the manipulators to start the apocalypse keeps dragging the Winchester's back on track despite the changes. Really looking forward to where this is heading.
StoneTheLoner chapter 27 . 2/27
Lol. Can't believe it took me until the very last chapter to decide I'm actually done with this story. It's such f*cking garbage.
StoneTheLoner chapter 26 . 2/27
Now that's just a f*cking retcon if I've ever seen one. He waved off his cousins before to examine a body implying due to the war he'd seen much worse. He without guilt killed demons with very little thought to the bodies original souls, explaining away his apathy with it's a mercy to end their tortured existence. You actually turned that guy into a person who neatly arranges the bodies limbs, closes their eyes, and looks around with dulled eyes? Wtf? He's literally done this before dozens of times, a couple of which YOU'VE shown to the readers, so why should his reaction this time be any different than the others if not for faked drama or contrived plots?
StoneTheLoner chapter 18 . 2/26
That's it? You had Harry fainting and moping and screaming out in nightmares and this is the best you could do? You made him emotionally weaker than his canon self and this is the f*cking payoff? I'm skipping every single intimate or emotional moment Harry has from this chapter forward. I hope the action and magic can carry the story because you've made Harry a trash character :/
StoneTheLoner chapter 17 . 2/26
Oh come off it already. Keep hinting at the war being worse if you want, but don't pretend like harry's so weak he'd faint just so you could force some drama. That was the rings magic, not his. So an excuse of him fainting because he used too much magic doesn't work. And he's experienced more intense situations than this so stress doesn't explain it either(Not to mention things like spirits being normal for him). This contrived bullsh*t is actually annoying :(
917brat chapter 27 . 1/11
I would just love to read more of this please keep this up and update again soon.
PukwudgiePuff chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
malita23 chapter 26 . 12/26/2017
can u plz update ur book when u can
i love reading this book
this is for chapter 27
seldombites chapter 27 . 11/30/2017
This is an awesome story so far. I feel sorry for whichever angel has been messing with their heads. Harry is going to be quite put out with them.
mayawene chapter 27 . 11/8/2017
thanks for this story
read you soon
Ly-Kron chapter 27 . 11/1/2017
I enjoyed this very much cant wait for more
rose.dulcis chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
This story is awesome and I love the idea that harry is a cousin of the winchester brothers.
I hope you will update again soon because I really love how this story developed and the cliffhanger is just evil
magicanimegurl chapter 27 . 10/29/2017
I really love Harry being cousins with the Winchester as well as helping them with the apocalypse. Being MoD is perfect for this too. I am glad Andromeda and Teddy are safe and the British Wizarding World is collapsing. I do want to see more of blaise and Harry. Especially about their past and possible future. Update and write on!
Carol542 chapter 27 . 10/27/2017
please update this story soon
Carol542 chapter 1 . 10/27/2017