Reviews for A Proper Education
Space Paint chapter 1 . 1/31
Bad? You call this bad? It was amazing! There was clearly a plentiful amount of work put into this. The length of the fanfic was far beyond exceptional and the details put into it was... I can't even find the right word to describe it. Yes, there was a couple grammatical errors here and there, but that's nothing a little editing can't do. All in all, I just... Loved it!
MikuHatsunecx chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Wow just wow *o* this was written so perfectly! Sure they were OOC but you captured them so well. This story's perf!l
neko1998 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
LuluSuza is THE best! And the most adorable!
Cieltsuki chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This was both hot, funny, sweet, and well-written. I loved it :)
LoreleiJubilation chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I like it! Lelouch and Suzaku are my OTP
Usami-Sensei chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
cooool! i love suzaku and lelouch you should do an mpreg story if your into that kind of thing lol
nachan chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
i really love the smex scene, u guys r so good at writing it; i love the monologues between suzaku and lelouch over who should be top that just made me lol so much; i also love the friendship they had in this fic even though they just had sex and all, the feeling u invoked just made it so much better; the only thing that might be too ooc in my opinion is when lelouch palm suzaku in the classroom i don't how he done it but it would be hard to keep it hidden, and also doing in the classroom and not being discover and all that, otherwise it's good.
Idemo chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
...The use of Japanese, although a bit choppy and some incorrect...

Was incredibly hot. Very, actually :x

[If only more fanfic writers for this pairing used that kink .]
Sunshine-aki chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
O_O ich... ich liiiiebe... ich tink my brain be unfixxably... haaaannnnnnnshnagl... holy crap i actually had to wait before i could reveiw because my brain was numb. that. was. AMAZING! just, WOW.
Nyccha chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
*LOL* aww poor Suzaku got really embarassed~! ;P
KatelyndD chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I loved this! Good job :)
syenghyra chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I usually wait for two or three good stories before I subscribe, but this story is so awsome that you have made it on my list with just one story

ohh just one thing: Lelouch name can't be Rerouch in japanese becouse they can't pronounce the R. Well if you go to the whole history of it, Relouch is original name, but they could not pronounce it at all so in the anime you hear Lelouch. (you know like Rin & Ren Kagamine from Vocaloid became Lin and Len Kagamine)

meh it does't realy matter. amazing story BTW 3
Amaya Ishimoto chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Aww...So cute~
anon532 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Sorry, that's

It reminds me too much of Emperor Wakamoto's "RRRULLRRRR UUUUUUUUUUUUU SSSSSHHHHUU" etc.

(did it work this time?)
anon532 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I'm perfectly fine with most of the Japanese, but Japanifying Lelouch's name as Rurushu, although I know that's fairly how it's romanized, comes across as some serious Narm. It just reminds me of Emperor Wakamoto's "" to NOT totally take away from the sexiness of the Japanese language.

Also:

"Lelouch's mouth was torn from his nipples as Suzaku moved his body upward, feeling Lelouch's silky skin slide along his own, over his hardened abdomen and up higher, until their chests fused together; soft, tanned brown skin melting with pale one, like white cream pouring into an already milky latte."

To me, anything mentioning "torn" and "nipples" in the same sentence elicits the immediate response of, "OW." Suzaku's "hardened abdomen" is a little humorously confusing-"hardened" suggests former softness. The word "fuse" gives a different, rather creepy, image than what I'm hoping is supposed to be given; the latte simile only further confuses and creates an image in which Lelouch's body is actually mixing with Suzaku's. Actually, that last part of the sentences reminds me kind of of this

wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/16/AR2007031600738_

I agree with another reviewer, that the angst was a little too sudden. Aside from that and some of the analogies, this was pretty good.