Reviews for perchance to fly
coffeelove chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
So beautiful. I loved it.
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I Love the story line, I love the concept. The portrayal of Ino is nice. 'nuff said.
the sky's bouquet chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Stunned, that's what I am. It was so, so incredibly beautiful it left me breathless.
DarkSmile chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
... so that was wow. I really enjoyed it not much more I can say. Thank you.
Akane Arwen chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
T.T sad! this is sad and real and broken and damage and...

good

bye.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I didn't get the 'One day I will always be...' part so could you please explain?Btw AMAZING story!You DESERVE the compliment for writing this story and the previous one as well!Anyway, please write 2 more drabbles- one on Tenten, the Warrior and another one on Hinata, the Queen...I would like to see if you can manage their POVs as well...XP XD XP XP XP
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
wow, good fic. very deep. loved it.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow. This was very, very good. I really liked what you've done with this. I love your version of Ino. I really liked this fic. Awesome job!
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Wonderful Ino piece. I always *cringe* at how other writers portray her... But yours is amazing.
grimmkittylove chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Dear God, I hope I'm not annoying you be reviewing three stories in a row, but Jeez. You're good, my dear. Amazing.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I loved how you gave all the kunoichi different names. Hinata as the Queen and Tenten as the Warrior was so fitting. Are you planning on writting one each for them also?
workshop boy chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Nice piece.
Hey Fabulous chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Ino is definitely the most beautiful of all the characters, and this just seemed to emphasise that. I like it.
dancer4ver chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aww that was sad and sweet. I really liked it. Awesome job!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Wow, I must of come across as really harsh in my reviews when I whined about Ino's beauty. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. But I think Ino stands for something that is hard to capture, so I can sometimes be bit violent. However, I really really liked this piece. I've thought about writing something like this about freedom, but I've never quite had the managability to do it well. That, or the enthusiasm. But this was really nice, and I liked it a lot.