Reviews for Slow Dance
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 8/16
I don't normally use ffn to read fics, and I tend to lean more towards the Robin/Vera fics when I read about Vera, but I'm so glad I read this. This is one of the best character studies I've read.
Calvinball chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
A lovely read for any fan of Ace Attorney who enjoyed Vera Misham's story and character and wanted to see where she went after the trial. This oneshot takes itself seriously, and is mostly a drama. There are moments of levity in between moments of severity, though, and this gives all the more somber points much more impact. The story is ultimately very uplifting, and it's an excellent example of how to do Vera Misham right. Vera is a very difficult character to capture; I should know, I tried and failed. All in all, a oneshot I am glad to have read and one that I find myself rereading again and again.
alias chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
this story is killing 's so good I cried a lot while reading this,it's now my favourite fanfiction and I loved a lot of the lines and they inspired me and I love the ship and it's just so well done I can't put it into very proud of yourself,author!Even though I don't know you I know that I admire you a lot for writing this and I thank you for this.
PatchyCat chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
What a beautifully written story! Vera's gradual acclimation and the Wright family's comforting support through it all is incredibly touching. This was a wonderful story, so thanks for writing it :D
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This was such a wonderful story! You portrayed Vera and her social anxiety with such sincerity, sensitivity and honesty; I could so easily identify with her emotions and what she was going through. Everyone was perfectly in-character and I loved the strength of the relationships they all developed with Vera; I like to think that they stayed good friends after the events of the game. The best part of it, for me, was how Vera didn't just instantly find confidence, how it was a struggle for her to get to know how to function in day-to-day life, and how patient and gentle the others were with her. As the title implies, it's a slow progress, not a change that can happen overnight. This is so perfect, especially for real-life people who have problems like Vera's. Bravo!
osterzone chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I really enjoyed this.
I had found this through TVtropes, and though I'd give it a shot, though I had never read Phoenix Wright Fan-Fiction before. From what I can remember of it, you did well with the characters.

I picked this as my first story to favorite.
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 11/10/2013

Oh man, so good. I was worried it would be shippy in the end, and lose the personal growth in favor of the romantic, but you didn't. In fact, there are so many ship teases, you can pretty much go anywhere. Apollo obviously like girls, but this piece is free enough that you can take his actions as that of overprotective brother or as that of a guy interested in Vera.

I love how seriously you took Larry, I think that should happen more.

Also, you manage to interest the reader without using dialogue, which is amazing.

I am adopting this as canon and there's nothing you can do about it.
notjustabook chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is adorable, wonderful and well-written. I even registered mostly because I wanted to leave a review. Thank you for writing this!
Angellbaby chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Simply beautiful. :)

I love how you put so many relationships into the story, even though it's truly about Vera and her observations. It kinda feels like there's something here for everybody. Nothing's over- or under- done, it all balances out. :)
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh my gosh words cannot describe how beautiful and complex this story truly is. It is beautiful, and I swear I almost cried from just the tenderness when Vera mentions her own magic. Truly an amazing job, and I think this is possibly one of the greatest fics I have ever read.
Missus Sunshine chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This one-shot is a gem. Honestly, one of my favorite fanfictions to date. You captured Vera so well and I really love the way you showed her character evolution. Vera is a character not many people pick to write about and I am glad you did. You really did her justice. (Your writing of the other characters was also fabulous)
Happy Writing!
Aww chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
So lovely...
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This was absolutely amazing and IC. LOVES IT.
Eevee chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
There are so many, many things that I love about this story, but I'll limit myself to Very getting onto the stage to be Trucy's assistant.