Reviews for Lifting the Veil
An interesting view. Well done.
TitanFodder chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
aww so cute:)
PencilPop chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Eeeeee this story is amazing, I simply looooove it ) Great great one-shot!
Kittykata chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
you Could continue this if you wanted to. XD It's a lovely little story/drabble/thing :D I really enjoyed it! :D
White Maid chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
3 So cute. I loved this. X3
Epouvantable chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I'm just getting into Agni/Soma and I must say this is one the few fics I've really enjoyed. This is lovely
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Omg the way you write was so great!

This was kinda bittersweet but in a way it leave me with a light feeling~~ Awesome job P
Have I not reviewed this before? I could have sworn I had commented and favourited. Either way, I agree COMPLETELY about Soma's lack of touchiness when it comes to Agni. And this makes far too much sense. Excellent work! Made my heart ache and everything.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This does make a lot of sense... Heh, go figure. Oh man, I love these two! This was an interesting concept. I thoroughly enjoyed reading.
Alug-Andaaz-Hai chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aw, there's just not enough stories about these two, so finding this was a nice treat! It was very cute, what with the playfulness at the beginning and rather sad at the end... *sniff* Really nice.
Voltrix chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Woah! I really loved it! _ Especially Somas reaction, it was so hott xD I like your writing style as well! Very easy to read, just kind of flows, yaa know? So happy that u used logic and mentioned it not being allowed, so many people tend to ignore that! Can i hope for a 2nd chapter? This certainly has a lot of potential!

Volt Out~!

'Straight? So is spaghetti until you warm it up!'
Udyjay chapter 1 . 6/8/2009

so short... why so short?

this was... delicious. the part where soma actually NOTICED agni... was hot. aw man.

i wish you'd write more. There's a serious lack of anything other than Ciel around here.
Krichevskoy chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I've read this before somewhere. I can't remember. But I absolutely love it! I'm glad its on here, too! I wish you'd write more. I love this pairing so much. 3
inmemoryoftheMasterRapper chapter 1 . 5/4/2009

QueenOfThePirates chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I'm so happy someone posted a story for this pair! I love these two together.

This just seems so accurate as to what the prince may be thinking about Agni sometimes. I love it. It is elegantly executed and done in a most original fashion. I really do love it! Keep up the good work and thanks for the beautiful story! n_n