Reviews for The Inner Eye of Harry Potter
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 4/7
That's probably my favorite way the diary was destroyed. My biggest problem is if divination was the reliable, more people would believe it. Unless you are going for Cassandra truth, but even still these predictions are extremely timely.
himalay1729 chapter 5 . 3/29
nice, waiting for next update.
himalay1729 chapter 4 . 3/29
:D
himalay1729 chapter 2 . 3/29
ha ha ha
himalay1729 chapter 1 . 3/29
ha ha ...
Addiction's Curse chapter 5 . 2/17
"Wondering why his godfather chose willingly to live in such an awful looking place, was beyond Harry." There is a problem with this sentence. Your trying to imply that Harry can't understand WHY Sirius willingly lives in a horrible place. What is actually being said is this: The ability to QUESTION why Sirius choose to live there is beyond Harry.
Do you see?

On a separate note, the creativity of your (and thus Harry's) problem solving skills are awesome.
I agree. I enjoyed Flowers for Algernon, and I appreciate the way you brought it into this story.
Že ehuvet l'omé źe dasženelè.
I find the humour in this story amusing, as well as well-executed.
JakOvsumTrade chapter 1 . 1/22
My god, this is genius. I really love it, Harry's interaction with everyone are hilarious. I do wonder what happens when he meets Luna.
ptl4ever419 chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Oh my gosh! This is such an awesome story!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Haha Sirius can only perceive the Harry's behavior and mental processes as being based around pranks

Now THAT'S comedy!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
cute story :)
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
This was a really fun read. I'm disappointed it looks to be discontinued.

Following just in case, even if it has been five years.
chronodaimon chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
Is this ever gonna be updated? Love it btw.
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
its a shame this wasnt continued, but it ends on a good note nonetheless