Reviews for The Inner Eye of Harry Potter
MeinNameIstHase chapter 5 . 4/18
I enjoy the look in the mysterious sides of magic. I enjoy that Harry's outlook is really different from anybody else's, even Luna's.
And if you don't take care, it might really take seven years to finish the story ;-)
Mobile User chapter 1 . 3/24
This story is great! I really hope to see it finished. I noticed the last two chapters were longer, and I appreciated that. I would like to see the remainder of this story be fleshed out like Lie and Bungle were. My only real suggestion is more of the comical uses of Harry's divinatory powers, but that may be only because I've read so many serious stories, and I've been itching for more comedy.
sasha1213 chapter 5 . 3/21
It's a pity the story is abandoned. But it was a good ride and thank you for that.
sasha1213 chapter 2 . 3/21
Genially funny story. Just excellent! Thanks!
MargaritaS chapter 4 . 3/4
this is hilarious, i hope you come back to it someday
purple sky always chapter 5 . 1/11
There could be no one else for Harry but Luna. She is the only one he really understands.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Save the cheerleader
Save the world
Lyrium chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
At first I thought I wasn't going to like this story but I really like how you overturn how Trelawney and her fields are seen so they actually seem kind of cool.
Zhor chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
This was a great story. I planned to read some and the rest later, but ended up reading straight through. Nicely done. _
Lithalm chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
Marvelous! You, good sir, are an excellent author!
Shadowdude333 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I loved the plot idea!
Lady Logos chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Have liked this a lot so far :) Good story writing style and no mistakes as far as I've seen.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
A uranus joke? Really?
animato22 chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Awesome writing :) cant wait
Random number generator chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Ops, it is abandoned. How I missed it?