Reviews for The Inner Eye of Harry Potter
Manatheron chapter 5 . 3/9
Hey JBern!

I apologise up front, but I'm going to be needy for a moment, did you ever finish the last two chapters of this one? Or the next chapter of Kobol?

OK, it's out of my system. How goes the next book? Are they enough of a stable income to call a full time job? Or are they still side projects that a just fun to do? How goes life and the family?

Best Regards,
Manatheron
SmexyBananas chapter 5 . 3/4
Aww that was so cute
1066wthec chapter 5 . 2/26
wooh
maripaz6 chapter 5 . 1/26
This is freaking hilarious. Please post more! And I adore Flowers for Algernon. Now that you point it out, I can see the reference.
Corwyn chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
Loving the story so far, hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Pathseekerme chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
Fantastic! Read this all through in one sitting! I absolutely love this story! You have a superlative gift for writing descriptions a and when your characters talk, it sounds REAL! Thank you for writing this!
Loland chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
Finally, I get to see the proper use of divination. This while marvelling at the creativity and solutions of this excellent story. And all the while I get to see the world become a better place right before my eyes, frequent laughter has that effect.
Forever Snamione chapter 5 . 10/26/2016
Loved it! I enjoyed the reasonable Dumbledore, and the perspective on Divintion.
Blackholelord chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
Talk about a runabout dating system. Well I will say, good luck Harry for his future love life with Luna. Nice looking girl, yet she is very unique.
1066wthec chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
jfhgvm bnmztwsrydcjfvkhgbjn
1066wthec chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
oh my god lol
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
Made me laugh so hard that Im still laughing
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
That's probably my favorite way the diary was destroyed. My biggest problem is if divination was the reliable, more people would believe it. Unless you are going for Cassandra truth, but even still these predictions are extremely timely.