Reviews for The Inner Eye of Harry Potter
Hi. I have read a few of your stories but I have always limited my searches to completed stories so this is the first that I have read that was incomplete. Now while I usually don’t give reviews because the works I read are already finished, I figured I should review this one.

I loved this story. It was completely different than anything I have read before. The concept was cool and I actually really appreciate how you didn’t spend tons of time writing the stuff that was the same as canon and focused on where things were different.
As a critique the only thing I could see that was glaringly obvious was the whole Dobby issue at the end of chapter/year 2. And it was glossed over as things somehow still turning out the same. But anyway that aside the only other thing was that there was nothing to indicate thee jumps in time/scenes between paragraphs.

Anyway I just wanted to express my appreciation for your work thus far. It would be nice if you were to continue it but I figure after this long your probably not interested in an old story from almost a decade ago.

Just know that even though I don’t post reviews on completed stories, you are undoubtedly one of my favorite authors on this site. Not for nothing but I am sure there are hundreds of people like myself who just don’t review because they feel they have nothing to really contribute. So for every review that you receive, know there are dozens of not hundreds more who thoroughly enjoy your work but just don’t have anything to say.
Wika0304 chapter 5 . 5/2
please update
robinshahonline chapter 2 . 4/28
merfolk intercontinental liberation front (milf) and giant squid...lol
robinshahonline chapter 1 . 4/28
this is awesome... I'm laughing like a loon and others in the room are looking at me as if I've lost my marbles...lol
God1643 chapter 1 . 4/27
This is awesome.
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 4/27
Great fic! please update soon!
acquaatnu chapter 2 . 2/28
It is ironic that in the AN of chapter 2 you wrote "people thought after my last author's notes that this was going to take 7 years to complete" when now chapter 5 was posted in FEB 2010 and it is now 8 years later and still chapters 6 and 7 are not posted. This is one of my favorite crack fics, it is a shame it is still not finished. Mabe one day. Good luck in our writing endeavors both here and your own works, I enjoy them all.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 2 . 12/7/2017
This story is amazing. I've never read anything like it and Colonel Sanders cuts the cake! XD
SuperApplePie chapter 5 . 11/19/2017
Quite a funny story wonderfully condensed into 40,000 words. I'm glad that even though you wrote so little, you still managed to progress the characters realistically.
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 11/18/2017
Fantastic!~~~~~
jadethetroll chapter 5 . 10/21/2017
nice work, stayed up an extra hour for this.
SaiyaCat chapter 5 . 9/1/2017
Awsome
pinks99 chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
:E
pinks99 chapter 3 . 8/13/2017
Great chapter! Won't thing of slugs the same way again.
pinks99 chapter 2 . 8/13/2017
Thanks for the great story!