Reviews for Catching Air in a Jar
Sakuya Serenity Snape chapter 13 . 6/19
Nice read. THX for uploading this.
Missdellusion chapter 11 . 6/3
Perfect. I'm glad that Ron and Hermione are sitting things through...

And that Harry and Severus agree getting along
Missdellusion chapter 10 . 6/3
I see why the person whom directed me here recommended your story. It's awesome... I do wonder though... Do the twins have lovers?

Anyways this was profoundly deep and i enjoyed it immensely
Missdellusion chapter 9 . 6/3
The time has come! Or rather they did Hahaha! I'm sorry.

This was so sweet and adorable! I loved it
Missdellusion chapter 8 . 6/3
Oh they've fallen in love. Isn't it funny... That love just snacks a person right in the face right when they've realized its been there for awhile?

Excellent work!
Missdellusion chapter 7 . 6/3
Oh if that wasn't t sexiest Thing I've read today. Damn. Orally artistic hmmmmmm? And a phoenix tattoo marvelous!
Missdellusion chapter 6 . 6/2
That marriage... It... It isn't going to last is it?
I'm no surprised and yet... I wish it wasn't that the couple was so stubborn.

Awweeee the men stress getting more touchy feely. So adorable!
Missdellusion chapter 5 . 6/2
Hmmmmmm way to make an impression Merlin, such a lovely little kitten.

I love that Severus was willing to get to Harry even if he was working on potions and not dozing off.

Oh Ron poor kid... Ermmm man... Stress of trying to conceive, Harry dating Severus... It's all pilling up..

Hermione has so much on her plate how is she going to handle a child?
Missdellusion chapter 4 . 6/2
Rule # 2: If he kisses you, then it's definitely a date.
'Shhhh… you rules are no longer needed anymore…'

This, this witty and hilarious line made my night. Lovely a absolutely lovely. Love your Work and i love this pairing and i adore the fact that they practically devoured each other...
Missdellusion chapter 3 . 6/2
You know... I'm actually a Hermione/Severus shipper.

And I'm a Drarry fan... But i ship Severus and Harry as well.

I figured that this was going to be good... But so far it's fantastic and amazing. The characters are so human and funny... Though i do sorry about Hermione and Rons marriage... Could it be that don't love each other anymore?
Missdellusion chapter 2 . 6/2
Wait why is Hermione so cold towards Ron in the end there?
Missdellusion chapter 1 . 6/2
I was brought here by accident of yours. I think your story inspired theirs.

So i think I'll give it a shot
Acutagava chapter 1 . 5/23
Good story)
SofficeNeve chapter 10 . 1/15
I'm curious, is this way of saying yours or you picked it up? The catchin air in a jar I mean. Not bein English maybe is just something I don't know!
Anyway, thank you very much, I wasn't even searching, but you gave me something to think about that really reply to some questions of mine totally fanfiction-unrelated. Cheaper than pshycologists too ;)
littlepanther chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
your story is really good. I really love the way how their relationshio slowly develop and the fights between ron and hermione honestly, all i want is to bang theor heads together. Lol but i really love this ))