Reviews for Catching Air in a Jar
nightpurr1 chapter 9 . 3/12
I love the humor!
Jd-dox chapter 13 . 3/9
This was just the cutest story. I loved how the Snarry progressed through the story. The Ron and Hermione angst to the side felt so very realistic. Those two are such clashing characters there were bound to be problems. I loved Snape in this too. And Dumbledore. And, and, just EVERYTHING!

Keep up the cute work ;รพ
julesa66 chapter 12 . 10/20/2016
This was a great story. Looking forward to reading more from you.
redfishy chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I loved this story. Gonna read the other two you have completed now. Keep writing.
Hp fan chapter 13 . 2/25/2016
I truly thought this story was beautiful
Namicchi chapter 12 . 2/20/2016
I liked the story. Harry and Snape's relationship was a nice contrast to Ron and Hermione. Although I think those two should get a divorce; the way you portrayed them was showing that clearly. There was no way they could go back to being together. I kinda now wish you made the break up.
I want a cat named Merlin too :D Snape's explanation about happiness was cool, I enjoyed it.
I'm going to read more of your stories now.
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Huh...why is this in a community solely for pairings in which at least one creature is involved? Is Snape one?
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Huh...shortly after midnight...interesting...
history chapter 12 . 11/23/2015
I like your story!
Blubule chapter 12 . 10/15/2015
That was a really sweet story :)
Blubule
ScarsLikeVelvet chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
Nice read. THX for uploading this.
Missdellusion chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
Perfect. I'm glad that Ron and Hermione are sitting things through...

And that Harry and Severus agree getting along
Missdellusion chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
I see why the person whom directed me here recommended your story. It's awesome... I do wonder though... Do the twins have lovers?

Anyways this was profoundly deep and i enjoyed it immensely
Missdellusion chapter 9 . 6/3/2015
The time has come! Or rather they did Hahaha! I'm sorry.

This was so sweet and adorable! I loved it
Missdellusion chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
Oh they've fallen in love. Isn't it funny... That love just snacks a person right in the face right when they've realized its been there for awhile?

Excellent work!