Reviews for Catching Air in a Jar
HB chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
Yes, it's sugary - but it's enjoyable! And Ron and Hermione's relationship troubles are a nice contrast to Harry and Severus' falling in love.
ArtemisTora chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
kawai! _

but for ron and hermione i hope they'll learn from each other
Lynxgoddess chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
Yeah, there was hotness. It was also... I guess sweet is the word but not exactly. A lot of HP fics make these sorts of scenes really tacky including statments and situation that only occur in adult films. You did a great job showing each man's want to please the other and respecting each other and the moment without being overly romantic and sappy. Good job!
moonimp52 chapter 9 . 5/14/2009

you have perfect timing and made my bad day wonderful _

i love this story

i love you to _

p
Morgana-White chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
That was absolutely wonderful! So beautiful and sweet! I loved it!
WynterRavenheart chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
That was so sweet!

But I'm worried about Hermione and Ron mostly, and how Ron's words will affect Harry.
La Luna Negra chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
I've missed your story! Oh God! This is great! I'm actually surprised that you have listened to my advice (or maybe a million people advised like I did, or you already planned all this XD) Anyway, fluff is the best. I'm glad I have read this after I have finished writing a dark chapter, you would ruined my dark mood. A nervous Severus is so cute! Oh why had he died in DH?

And Ron is being a royal prat. I really hope he gets over it soon. I hink you are going in the right direction. Very believable. I'm just upset that Harry was caught in this. He's no longer a yes man though. When he has something else (like Severus)he declines politely. So he hould realize that as soon as he declines the next time :) It's okay to be helpful as long as it doesn't disrupt your life, you know?

Anyway, looking forward to your next chapter.

When is Severus gonna pop the question? :)

Take care.
elfwarrior87 chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
WOW Ron proved his worth even more in this chapter only to realize his mistakes when Hermione cries. Glad he apologized. The end was sweet. I loved the small potions lab thing. he was trying to seduce Harry. It was cute.
jen chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
I loved it I thought it was sweet and perfect. I kept checking everyday twice a day to see if you updated and couldn't be happier with the results lol. You made my day.
MiaKen chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
Fantastic, as usual. And I don't think it was too fast. In earlier chapters, they were leaning toward it. Only Harry's virginal nervousness kept it at bay. So I wouldn't worry.

About Ron, that dude is scaring me. And Hermione needs to take her head out of her ass. Is it just me, or does Ron seem to need Harry a little too much? I got a slight impression of something resembling desire in his irrational jealousy of Snape. Guess Ron has more issues than I realized.

And will Harry's little vow problem every come properly to light? Because I feel as if it will soon be affecting his and Severus' life together.

Sorry for this long review. Keep up the great work. I wait with bated breath every time you update.
ArtemisTora chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
lovely! absolutely lovely _
ArtemisTora chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
I wish i had the chance to splatter paint and spend time with a person that is wonderful. I actually kinda envy their relationship :pout: On the other hand, it is interesting that you wrote about the tensions that could come up in a Ron/Hermione relationship; that's good point to see.
ArtemisTora chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
Love all the interactions with their conversations and the humour behind each one. plus nice work on the "all-knowing" albus and the burning of Harry's rags hahaha
ArtemisTora chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I like how your prologue was set up and that it explained well enough Harry's promise, even though it was sad to read of the deaths.
Hericus C chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
I love a christmas fic at anytime of the year! Great chapter. Will Harry ever tell Sev that he is the dreaded virgin disease? lol Those Weasley sibs are too much!
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »