Reviews for Catching Air in a Jar
Missdellusion chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
Oh if that wasn't t sexiest Thing I've read today. Damn. Orally artistic hmmmmmm? And a phoenix tattoo marvelous!
Missdellusion chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
That marriage... It... It isn't going to last is it?
I'm no surprised and yet... I wish it wasn't that the couple was so stubborn.

Awweeee the men stress getting more touchy feely. So adorable!
Missdellusion chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
Hmmmmmm way to make an impression Merlin, such a lovely little kitten.

I love that Severus was willing to get to Harry even if he was working on potions and not dozing off.

Oh Ron poor kid... Ermmm man... Stress of trying to conceive, Harry dating Severus... It's all pilling up..

Hermione has so much on her plate how is she going to handle a child?
Missdellusion chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
Rule # 2: If he kisses you, then it's definitely a date.
'Shhhh… you rules are no longer needed anymore…'

This, this witty and hilarious line made my night. Lovely a absolutely lovely. Love your Work and i love this pairing and i adore the fact that they practically devoured each other...
Missdellusion chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
You know... I'm actually a Hermione/Severus shipper.

And I'm a Drarry fan... But i ship Severus and Harry as well.

I figured that this was going to be good... But so far it's fantastic and amazing. The characters are so human and funny... Though i do sorry about Hermione and Rons marriage... Could it be that don't love each other anymore?
Missdellusion chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Wait why is Hermione so cold towards Ron in the end there?
Missdellusion chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I was brought here by accident of yours. I think your story inspired theirs.

So i think I'll give it a shot
Acutagava chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Good story)
SofficeNeve chapter 10 . 1/15/2015
I'm curious, is this way of saying yours or you picked it up? The catchin air in a jar I mean. Not bein English maybe is just something I don't know!
Anyway, thank you very much, I wasn't even searching, but you gave me something to think about that really reply to some questions of mine totally fanfiction-unrelated. Cheaper than pshycologists too ;)
littlepanther chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
your story is really good. I really love the way how their relationshio slowly develop and the fights between ron and hermione honestly, all i want is to bang theor heads together. Lol but i really love this ))
Wolfisis chapter 13 . 1/16/2014
I loved your story so very much and think you are a great writer.
KneazleGriff chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
I really enjoyed reading this and I definitely plan on checking out more of your stories. Thank you for this brilliant love story. :)
KneazleGriff chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
This story is fabulous. ;)
elizabethdarcy15 chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Ooh, I love it. Severus and Harry are so cute here. I like the dialog and the sarcasm between these two. Great writing!
GrinningCatBus chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
So very good. The philosophies are fantastic, your themes are ever so enlightening. Beautiful. A lot of typos with mixing up names and redundancy, probably due to not re-reading, which is totally understandable: It's a long fic. Love it, would gladly read it again. Thank you.
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »