Reviews for Catching Air in a Jar
sarahsezlove chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Wonderful from start to finish.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
Truly loved this. was beautiful. .
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Great start - I'm hooked.
turtledonkey27 chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
i enjoyed this so much i came back and read it a second time. nice job!
mycreativeoutlet chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
i loved this! i stayed up half the night to finish it.
Hmm chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
I am far more interested in the RonHermione that's going on than what is supposedly the main couple. The Severus and Harry stuff is all kind of boring. There's nothing overly interesting about the storyline, not even how they met.

But what's going on between Ron and Hermione is absolutely fascinating and that's why I am going to continue reading this story.
CatMasters chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
This was an incedibly sweet well written story.
Akkochan chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
beatufil, lovel, brilliant. everything.
really like this development of their relationship, and also that it is a bit different from the usual stories, with snape getting more the dating kinda guy and everything developing in a slow pace:)
lastof7 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Oh my goodness I love this but I have to go to sleep now otherwise I will be up forever finishing reading this.
Jenny chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
This is a very sweet story, but still complex and with very rewarding moments. I responded very joyfully to the "air in a jar" part, sometimes you forget about what you feel in the now - and are just chasing after the next happy moment.

So thank you, it was a very good reminder :)
JlovesGaara chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
This fic is hilarious. I like your little quips and all the little one-liner thoughts. Very funny! I am excited to keep reading.
CallaDahl chapter 13 . 2/21/2012
This is now the fourth time I've read this story and I still love it. The only criticism is that the whole Ron/Hermione thing seemed rushed and i agree with Severus' earlier opinion that the relationship went too smoothly.

Still a great story.

oh could you add a link to the new story when you put up your pseudo-chapters... :)

-runs to Becoming Real-
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 12 . 2/9/2012
Loved this sooooooooo much!
Pyrane chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
You know, you are so much guilty ! Because of your marvelous hand writing, I hardly had any sleep, didn't event TRY to open one book to work for my coming-so-soon exams, and 'am currently one the verge of starving not having eat enough at noon.

You show some remorse !

This said, your story really is something. I believe you would picture yourself just how difficult it is to refrain bursting into laughs at 5:00 AM when your parents are asleep... And it was like that all the time

I WILL from now one happily dig into your story and DEVOUR all you had been writing 'till now !

I will be back ;D (and sorry if I made to many mistakes, in order to avoiding it I usually refrain writing to munch... but here I just had... for fault once again ) Thank you so much for all this good procrastinate time !

***Pyrane***
WhiteFang001 chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
Drop me a line if you ever write another piece featuring snarry!

Your writing while I couldn't call it simplistic is truely something. The clarity, tone... the way the characters come out in this and don't over complicate the flow of the story... Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »