Reviews for Catching Air in a Jar
sami1010220 chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
ugh, i loved it! the ron/herminone parts were okay. i mean, they were very well written, and i think i would have liked them more if i had expected them, but i think i was really just in the mood to read about harry/snape, especially after reading your other two fics, lol. and omg, their relationship was beautiful in this fic. you did a great job! :)
shaherochigo103 chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
i am in love with this story i usually never reveiw but i felt i had to on this story. i shed that single beautiful tear during the proposal. pure poetry. you are a genius!
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
That was amazing!
Lionna chapter 13 . 10/21/2010
The story was really well written. The thought that Harry would live for his friends after the war until someone pulls him out of the mind set seems like a valid one. It was cute, and I like that the relationship wasn't rushed. I also enjoyed how you focused a bit on Ron and Hermione's troubles, too. Most authors tend to ignore them if they're pulling a post-war Snarry.

Thank you for putting these thoughts into words.

Lionna
AnExpressionOfWisdom chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
this is a fantastic story love it! real characters!
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 12 . 9/2/2010
Loved this story; it was different and there needs to be more out there with this type of Harry. I always thought that Harry was something of a pleaser, or a 'yes-man' and there are plenty of stories that have that type of Harry... but he never really works to improve on that character flaw; here you have it out in the open and you feel proud as he accomplishes being a better person (with the wonderful support of Severus)!
Imalena chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
I just LOVE that story!

I just can't help to grin and giggle all the time when I'm reading this story! Litteraly... I'm wondering now if my brother (whose room in next to mine) thinks I'm crazy because I keep giggling... lol

I really loved Albus making clear to Severus that he knows exactly what's going on between him and Harry. And seeing (reading) Severus being suspicious and being paranoid...

I guess there's gonna be some fight between Hermione and Ron, I wonder what the impact will be on Harry (since I guess Harry will get "involved" in the fight).

I can't wait to read the next chapter, so I'm stopping the review here

Imalena
Debbie37 chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Great story! I liked the ending a lot, it just kinda ended when most plot points had ended. I liked all the humor you had too, especially Snape. He had a great sense of humor.
Debbie37 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
Good metaphor. It was interesting to see what you named the story after. I have never heard of that expression before but I like it.
Debbie37 chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
I thought it was a great chapter. The way you did the love scene was nice, it wasn't too graphic but it let you get a glimpse of what they are like in that intimate situation.
Debbie37 chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
You really show the relationships well between everyone, not just the romantic ones.
Debbie37 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Great chapter! There were a few errors in spelling or grammar, I couldn't tell, but it was still a good chapter. I think the way you have Harry and Severus' relationship progressing is a good speed.
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I like the premise of the story. It sounds a lot more mature than the Fairy stories. Hopefully it will be just as good.
kamiaka yukiko chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
OMG that has to be one of the sweetest snarrys I have ever read. I love how you tied the story into that saying and i love how you showed ron and hermione's relationship! I never saw them having a very easy married life. I also thought that your writting style was different. I like the way you used words that are not commenly used when severus was speaking, because that is the way he talked in the books, but at the same time you did it in a tactful way that wasn't confusing in the least bit.
Thanks for writting such a wonderful story and I look forward to reading all of you other and future works.
Astrido chapter 12 . 5/30/2010
great. i love it.

i especially love that you didnt drag the fighting between hermione and ron out. some people make things overly dramatic, just so they have something to write.

very nice. the cat is absolutely brilliant. i love cats.

and i like severus' gentle attitude

cheers