Reviews for Catching Air in a Jar
Heksy chapter 13 . 5/28/2010
*smiles and sends hand blown kisses* I needed that. A beautiful story, sweet pairings, a bit of angst and a lot of fluff. Thank you so much for writing this. OF COURSE, you are now on my list of favorites and I am heading over to your profile to read other stories. Thanks again * BIG SMOOCH*
gaarasgrl19 chapter 9 . 4/2/2010
so sweet!
ForgottenTales chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
Sighs... I love Severus and Harry. They complement each other. :D

It was gratifying to see Harry slowly getting a life for himself, and saying no to his friends.

The side story about Ron and Hermione gave a deeper insight into their relationship. I did wonder how they would survive each other's bickering.
NaidaIldri chapter 12 . 2/22/2010
this was very very soft and i adored every step of it.

i love how ordinary you've made the characters, and how their professions suit them oh so very well.

ron and hermione's relationship breakdown and harry's reaction to it was excellent, and having severus as a crazy driver was brill!

cheers!

Naida
FaeScribe35 chapter 12 . 1/23/2010
This was a nice piece of fluffy goodness.

There were many times during the story where I wanted to smack Ron(Hermione to for that matter, reading a book to get pregnant? I could see if they were having troubles...)

It was good they each had to realize they needed to admit to being wrong. And I'm glad Harry realized he couldn't make everyone happy, that it wasn't his responsiblity to make everyone happy.

Severus and Harry were good for each other.

Nice writing.
SeeMeLetGo chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
I loved it :)
candydive chapter 12 . 10/22/2009
i adore how you pictured snape in this one~
Paon chapter 13 . 9/15/2009
I know that i have already commented on this story the first time I read it but I just had to tell you that I found myself bored today and I sought out this story and read it fully for a second time. However, it felt like I was reading it for the first time. I laughed and "awwed" and I did not want it to end even though I knew it would. Thank you again, for posting this story.

I hope your newest one is updated soon.
anastasia87 chapter 12 . 8/29/2009
OMG, i fell absolutely in love with this story! It was incredibly fluffy and sweet and i love Snape just like this: snarky, but loving. *sighs* thanks for making my day
Paon chapter 12 . 8/19/2009
wow

i just very recently became a Harry/Snape fan and i have to say that this is the best story i have read for them. This was just... awesome. I just found it and read the whole thing in one seating. It made me laugh and worry and tear up a little at the end.

You are such a fantastic writer and i hope to read many more of your stories... especially if they are happy Harry/Snape pairings.

Thank you very much for posting this story
maemay81 chapter 12 . 8/16/2009
Oh, yes. Love the sweetness! I honestly don't know which story is my favorite anymore, they're all so good. Anyway, awesome job yet again. (Also, who knew kisses could be so erotic?) ;)
noface22 chapter 12 . 8/14/2009
I loved your story - it was just the right length and had a good premise for the story/plot. You executed the Harry asks Snape out on a date/thank-you dinner perfectly and introduced something I haven't really seen done in fanfiction before - namely marriage problems for Ron and Hermione.

That gave the picture you were painting a more real edge, and made the happy ending in the epilogue more satisfying. Overall, brilliantly done. Now I have to go look at your other stories...
Dag chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
loved i though i totally would have loved some more suffering on ron's part. i can't stand that prat.
kinseyx chapter 13 . 8/8/2009
my goodness, you write a good story. :-) It improved my mood... good job.
Srta.Kinomoto chapter 12 . 7/29/2009