Reviews for Catching Air in a Jar
Ottawa Pagan chapter 13 . 7/29/2009
Wonderful story!
lahtiska chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Oh yey!

I'm one of the biggest Snarry fans _ever and I really mean it) and now they were on a date in my home land 8D

Hahah! Very exotic indeed...

But I don't think there is a dish where the whole fish is on the plate...

XD Love this.

Loxodonta-Magica chapter 12 . 7/27/2009
This was a lovely story! I enjoyed it so much! Thank you.
Anne399 chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
Oh, such a sweet story! I always love a happy ending.
Anne399 chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
Such a sweet courtship between the two. Love the bet with the letters and howlers.
Anne399 chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Oh, I feel for those two - they are totaly oblivious ; )
Jayy chapter 12 . 7/19/2009
Hey

Well i have spent the best of the past few hours reading this story.

May I first congratulate you on finishing it. I have tried before and I honestly just couldn't ever see the ending. I was impressed that it was the length it is as well, alot of stories that you read are below 50 words, and most of the time I don't think there's enough time to write and interesting and well developed story.

So great job!

This story is probably in my top 5 Severus/Harry stories. It was so sweet, over all, and I really did love all of the character development. I liked how, for one of the first times that I've seen, you incorprated Hermione and Ron's relationship without them being evil or something, and that you made it sound so human!

It's common, to see couples walking out, and I was impressed with your ability on tying their relationship together, making it enjoyable.

I was also impressed with the way that you wrote the love scenes, Harry's first time and such... "I need to ask your permission"... I thought that was incredibly sweet.

Overall, this was just an incredibly amazing story, and I enjoyed reading it. I'll be reading your other work. :)
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 12 . 7/18/2009
This is a beautiful story~!

I love the drama you had going with Ron and Hermione the whole time... very creative! Oh, and very much in character :D Extensively so on Ron's part. And Severus-OMG-you write him oh so intricately well~!

I do love this fic, I cannot wait to check out your others~!

xMDx
KylisaJade chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
Wow that was really well written. I like how you didn't just quickly fix Ron and Hermione. It was a lot better dragging it out and making them actually work at the relationship then it just being magically fixed. And I love the slow and steady relationship between Severus and Harry. You really stuck to their characters and made their relationship something natural, and normal. I love it, and I can't wait to read more from you.

-Zera
Tiki Rane Gobell chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
I must say that left me feeling rather warm and fuzzy. Thank you for writing.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 12 . 7/8/2009
an amazing story with a fantastic moral to it! great job!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
fantastic chapter!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
aww! a very special chapter that brought special meaning to christmas in july. i understand exactly how harry feels... i always buy into the crazy christmas consumerism!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
i'm definately going to try painting a room like that someday... i probably won't get to make out with severus snape afterward...
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 6 . 7/7/2009