Reviews for Can't Live Forever
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I was all sad, and then I totally lost it when there was the line about putting his head on Riley's knees and started laughing loud enough to draw some pretty nasty looks from my father who had been formerly sleeping on the couch. Really cute story, fun and funny.
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
aw :) that was great thankyou :D xx
SelborneHeadgirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I think Gina is a beautiful name for a brindle boxer! Ha ha! Jy sal haar moet dophou, Riley, sy spring oor hoƫ mure! Lovely story - like a cameo of love.
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aw ) That was adorable!
nawndawn chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This was so cute! I enjoyed it very much.
LoremIpsum chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I guess you're referring to Riley being allergic to dogs :P lol. Great story, very cute. I had a dog who died as well, and it is almost as hard as loosing an actual family member in a sense. I don't know what will happen when my current dog dies, it'll be the saddest day for me :( So yeah, I can see where Ri is coming from, but the ending was super cute ;) nice job.
Rose DiVerona chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aw, this made me really sad. I lost my dog last summer, after eleven years (she was fifteen, though-we didn't get her as a puppy). So I understand how Riley must have felt. I was completely lost and cried a lot for a long time afterwards, but actually was fairly functional most of the time. Anyhoo, I miss having a dog in the house. :) Great job with the fic!
Jaeh chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Things I could not believe could happen to Ben - cocker spaniel named shirley and failing miserably in connotations. xD

aw poor riles, his dog died. *hugs Riley* its okay, there would always be his memories...

cute ficcy! :)

-Jaeh :)
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
that was so sweet. i never had a dog since our backyard was so small, but i am sure i would have cried when it passed away. i am glad that ben and abigail got him a puppy. so adorable! )