Reviews for Maybe I'm Amazed
randomness.awesomeness chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
aw this was really sweet
Sammy73 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
I'm glad they discussed him leaving! That needed to be addressed before they could really progress in their relationship. I also loved Bella's reaction to the news that she bulldozed Edward. Lol. :) Thanks for the chapter!
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Aw, their day together was cute. :)

I was a bit worried when Jake was mentioned and I am so relieved they are just friends.

I'm glad they hashed everything out, because it will be good for their future if they can come to terms with their past.
barbarito chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
OMG! JUST FABULOUS! LOVED READING EVERY WORD OF IT!LOVE THAT BELLA GAVE HIM SHIT FOR LEAVING LIKE HE DID! LOVE THAT HE REALIZES THAT HE TRULY HURT HER AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP GROWS! LOOKS LIKE HE WAS GETTING A TAD BIT JEALOUS OF JAKE. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!
irish-fan chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
very good! Please update soon.
vampiregirl1654 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
This is a really great story! I love it! You are an excellent writer! :)
cindysark chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
This chapter was completely awesome and something I've been wanting since the beginning of this fanfic: a lot of E/B time. I'm excited to see how their relationship progresses to more than friends. Can't wait for more!
Nic 08 chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Yea! Lunch! They are too cute. Love this story.
dreamsnatcher chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
hey! great story so far, cant wait to see what happens next... love the way the tension is constantly building...
Wolfwhisperer chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Wow, this story's great! The characters are still themselves, but also incredibly REAL! Great job! Update soon!

Luv Wendy! :)(:
x-Eme-x chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
damn, I can't resist puppy dog eyes! lol!

Love it!

Love it!

Update soon!
Vampire-vs-Werewolf chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
This is so cute:) Hope Edward will swoon Bella over :)
Sammy73 chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
Love it! Thanks.
polemic chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
Awesome story. ObliviousBella is so endearing and Edward just plain makes me swoon. The trek talk... didn't understand a word but it was funny how into they all were.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
I guess your forgiven for the cliff-hanger from the last chapter. ;)

I can't wait for the next chapter, and a Bella and Edward filled afternoon. :)
2,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153 154 .. Last Next »