Reviews for Maybe I'm Amazed
pricel chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
Great story. So many things to enjoy while reading it. Really loving the whole Bella attitude when she meets Edward. It is nice to see her call him for his attitude of sheer "I am a god." Like the flashbacks. It really adds to the story and it has flow to it.

Fantastic job of editing the story. I see few if any errors. Love the easy to read formatting.

Something I want to point out or inquire about...

Ch.2 in the beginning of the flashback "on a roll" not ususally "on a role" unless you mean she is acting out in her speaking? on a roll means she is getting going like a rolling wheel...
x-Eme-x chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
aw!

Bella's conversation with Jake was hilarious and I hate Jacob!

Very cute chapter!

Update soon!

Please!
Nic 08 chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Yea for Bella calling him out on the 'be safe' thing! Great chapter.
bitemeplease235 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
i love, love, love this story! please keep on writing!
mistyamour chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
That was really well written, I liked it a lot.
Wolfwhisperer chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Aww, that was a really cute chapter! I'm glad they made up, and can now begin they're awkward, and hilarious, flirtatious stage! Please update again soon!

Luv Wendy! :)(:
randomness.awesomeness chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
aw this was really sweet
Sammy73 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
I'm glad they discussed him leaving! That needed to be addressed before they could really progress in their relationship. I also loved Bella's reaction to the news that she bulldozed Edward. Lol. :) Thanks for the chapter!
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
Aw, their day together was cute. :)

I was a bit worried when Jake was mentioned and I am so relieved they are just friends.

I'm glad they hashed everything out, because it will be good for their future if they can come to terms with their past.
barbarito chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
OMG! JUST FABULOUS! LOVED READING EVERY WORD OF IT!LOVE THAT BELLA GAVE HIM SHIT FOR LEAVING LIKE HE DID! LOVE THAT HE REALIZES THAT HE TRULY HURT HER AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP GROWS! LOOKS LIKE HE WAS GETTING A TAD BIT JEALOUS OF JAKE. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!
irish-fan chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
very good! Please update soon.
vampiregirl1654 chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
This is a really great story! I love it! You are an excellent writer! :)
cindysark chapter 5 . 4/16/2009
This chapter was completely awesome and something I've been wanting since the beginning of this fanfic: a lot of E/B time. I'm excited to see how their relationship progresses to more than friends. Can't wait for more!
Nic 08 chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
Yea! Lunch! They are too cute. Love this story.
dreamsnatcher chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
hey! great story so far, cant wait to see what happens next... love the way the tension is constantly building...
2,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153 154 .. Last Next »