Reviews for Maybe I'm Amazed
randomness.awesomeness chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
oh wow! that was cute.

theyre both in love with each other

yet oblvious to the others feelings

update soon! :]
x-Eme-x chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
aw, I'm loving this story! More please! :)
Sammy73 chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
What a place to leave it! Lol. Thanks for the chapter. I can't wait to see how the reunion goes. :)
kaypgirl chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
LOVE this story, I'm so glad I found it on here. And hopefully you'll get some more reviews on here, you deserve them (although it has only been 4 days).
randomness.awesomeness chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
amazingg! ahh i want to know what happens next!
Brinsbury chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
why it seems caveward has come out to play, lovely story i can't wait to read more! please update soon!
Brinsbury chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
another great chapter, i loved alice and bellas conversation, it was very realistic
Brinsbury chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
great premise, i like the flashback scenes
Chalger chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
great story, i've been reading this on twilighted and i am glad that you caught up on here, i really can't wait for more to see how B's gonna react to E dancing with her. plus i'm loving possesive edward is there anything better?...maybe darkward...abyway i am looking forward to another update!
just me reading chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Aw, that made me smile.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
How could you just end it there, what a cruel thing to do!

Anyway, other than it ending to soon for my liking, I liked this chapter. It's nice to see Edward nervous about seeing Bella again.

Just answer me this (please): is Bella going to turn around and squeeze him in a huge bear-hug? Please for both Edward's and my sake, make it happen.
barbarito chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
LOVEd getting into the past and how she met and interacted with Edward
barbarito chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Totally intrigued here! Looking forward to more!
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Great story so far...

Random question, why is this story rated Nc-17 over on Twilighted but its only T rated here?
randomness.awesomeness chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
oh wow this story is really great

im excited to see how it plays out

update soon! :]