Reviews for Maybe I'm Amazed
barbarito chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
OMG! LOVE THIS SO MUCH! LOVED THE INTERACTION BETWEEN THEM AND BELLA'S REACTION TO SEEING EDWARD AGAIN! SIGH... LOVED THE FLASHBACK OF HIM TEACHING HER HOW TO PLAY THE GUITATR! CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE!
randomness.awesomeness chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
oh wow! that was cute.

theyre both in love with each other

yet oblvious to the others feelings

update soon! :]
x-Eme-x chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
aw, I'm loving this story! More please! :)
Sammy73 chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
What a place to leave it! Lol. Thanks for the chapter. I can't wait to see how the reunion goes. :)
kaypgirl chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
LOVE this story, I'm so glad I found it on here. And hopefully you'll get some more reviews on here, you deserve them (although it has only been 4 days).
randomness.awesomeness chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
amazingg! ahh i want to know what happens next!
Brinsbury chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
why it seems caveward has come out to play, lovely story i can't wait to read more! please update soon!
Brinsbury chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
another great chapter, i loved alice and bellas conversation, it was very realistic
Brinsbury chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
great premise, i like the flashback scenes
Chalger chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
great story, i've been reading this on twilighted and i am glad that you caught up on here, i really can't wait for more to see how B's gonna react to E dancing with her. plus i'm loving possesive edward is there anything better?...maybe darkward...abyway i am looking forward to another update!
just me reading chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Aw, that made me smile.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
How could you just end it there, what a cruel thing to do!

Anyway, other than it ending to soon for my liking, I liked this chapter. It's nice to see Edward nervous about seeing Bella again.

Just answer me this (please): is Bella going to turn around and squeeze him in a huge bear-hug? Please for both Edward's and my sake, make it happen.
barbarito chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
LOVEd getting into the past and how she met and interacted with Edward
barbarito chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Totally intrigued here! Looking forward to more!
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Great story so far...

Random question, why is this story rated Nc-17 over on Twilighted but its only T rated here?
2,314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 144 151 152 153 154 155 Next »