Reviews for Wedding Bell Hell
phoebe chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Th story is VERY VERY nice(: Please update i lurv ur stories! D when i sign in i will definately put it in my favourites(: LOVES
hellopanda23 chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
evil evil! i lost internet for a week and you had two chapters! but thank you for reading mine...anyway i hate that girl of course but it makes it interesting. jeez he really doesnt like her! ha ha ha i like the torture already! yeah i hope you update and yeah i like finding the light better too! the other one was a spur of the moment...wish i could promise updates...maybe if you update it will motivate me! ha ha ha thanks for the chapter yo!
shikixxrima chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
i am sorta worried of rima , well, because takara is her new roommate and she might do something to her!

the upper part was so evil and funny! that made takara jealous. haha!

update soon
Lacrimosa Cruentus Luna chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I would say that Takara should be dumped in a vat of acid after having an alligator chew on her head...but that's just me. Yay for updates and authors and boo for smart, evil, Shiki-stealing, OCs!
SantaaCruuzahh chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
OMG! this is awesome! Takara's getting MAD!
s2LaDolceVita chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
ooh this seems like a good start

I can't believe Rima slapped Shiki LOL.

by the way what is "tetchy"?
Lacrimosa Cruentus Luna chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
The true meaning of water ballons: making your best friend (who you don't know you are in love with)'s fiancees's life hell! Nice one with the end. I'm looking forward to the update!
Lacrimosa Cruentus Luna chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
RAWR! Die OC girl DIE!
shikixxrima chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
HA! that got her! but this story is an shikixrima right , right,right,RIGHT? IF IT IS THAT'S JOB. KEEP IT UP!
Deletingaccount chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
This is a good start.

But much too short .

Please write more!
hellopanda23 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
very melodramatic and way too short! what the heck like thats it! jk...yeah i am just going to wait anther chapter before asking something. but hee hee
claydoh123 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009