Reviews for Allison and Lillia, Concerns
ogiedoggie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This is the first story of four stories in this series by the author. These four stories are basically Season Three for us fans of the Anime series. In the four stories the author stays true to the original story line (nothing coming out of left field or crossovers) and moves the story ahead and most importantly gives us new locations and some new characters. I hope to see more stores from the author in the future, he truly understands this series and its characters.
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very sweet.

...

I think I have a toothache now. ;)
Falsetta-Arias chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Have you read the novels? Or did you write this based solely on the anime? You would love the novels if you haven't read them, but currently you have to speak some kind of Asian language to read the novels. In my opinion the anime did not do justice to the novels at all. It really is a shame...
verynew chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
It's good for the start, but following storys even better. And since I finished them all I hope Jayb will write more.
Sayain Girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
All this beautiful writing and all you get is three reviews? and thats counting me!

Its a shame really. I truly loved your story, there was so much goodness for my fangirlish needs to chew on!

Its truly a pity more people arnt reading it. Such a good story with an even better pairing!
Ltscw chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I'll have to agree with the first review as well. Though it was a bit long (Though I should talk, my chapters are just as long if not longer lol), it was humorous, warm, romantic, and just the right note that this fiction needed. Kudos to you and we hope to see more of this from you soon.
Historyman101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
It's good to see another Allison and Lillia fanfiction. Now I don't feel so lonely here anymore! XD

Now on to the review. I have to say that I was expecting another adventure story on the Transcontinental Express but this time you totally surprised me and came up with something soft and heartwarming. For two people who always seem to get caught in trouble, Lillia and Treize deserve some fluff. _ Also I didn't expect Carlo to make an appearance so you caught me off-guard there. Great job there man.

Also seeing Lillia and Treize finally together after so much time and effort of Treize trying to tell her, it makes the story feel complete. Kudos to you my friend.

One word of advice though: When you do a story, it's probably best to break it up into chapters. It makes it easier for readers and you can get reports on your progress chapter by chapter.

Other than that, great job for a first Allison and Lillia fiction! I hope to see more come out soon.

Your friend,