Reviews for Good Girls, Bad Guys
ditchmydismay chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
One of the best ff I've ever read in this fandom !
n2a0d0i0a chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
This story is really great so far. I love the fact that everyone is in character and I could completely picture them acting like they are. I didn't catch any serious grammar mistakes either so that was awesome. Though the plot isn't the most original, I really enjoyed the spin you put on it.

There's only one issue I'm having:

The pacing is way off. Firstly, unless there is a situation that we should know about, the plot you've set up is unravelling too fast. It took the couples one or so chapters to start with the full on romance. They were thrown into emotional turmoil because of people that they saw when they were five and so, (as I stated earlier) unless something happened that will be revealed to us, there really is no basis for the things that are happening.

This issue also leads to some out of character-ness. Buttercup, Butch, Brick, and Blossom are way too bold way too suddenly. I believe it would take some time for them to work up the nerve to act the way that they are.

Overall, though, I think you have a very interesting story so far.
LuvChipmunkPPG chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Aww, I luv your Blossick moments :)
Sourpatch27 chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
Loving this story so much! The lemon is just right.

There just needs to be more lemon with Bubbles and Boomer. I know he seems sophisticated and ominous, but I'd just love to see him overwhelmed by Bubbles. I wanna know his thoughts and inner desires for her.

You have basically a picture perfect aspect between Blossom and Brick. Although, I would have done the last seen a bit differently. You seem to have this signature of letting their dramatic scenes happen in public. It's stylish, but dangerous. I can't imagine Blossom doing that in front of her peers! (like a twenty year old bimbo in a highschool AP class?) Honestly, I'd make Blossom ignore Brick likewise until he caved in and tasted his own medicine. But your scene had me on edge and loving it, so you're doing it right.

Update asap!