Reviews for Good Girls, Bad Guys
Hemoanslucy chapter 11 . 9/14
omg omg omg im like the best brick x blossom fan there is u did absolutely great with this story . and me being a 12 year old says alot i ove ur storys plz update
Akuma3039 chapter 11 . 6/5
I know you said you where going to take a break from this fan fiction, but will you be starting it up again?
Akuma3039 chapter 9 . 6/5
Are these real songs, or ones that you made up, cause I'd really like to listen to them, if its the first one any way?
Brick X Blossom chapter 5 . 2/29
Dang! I thought Boomer was nice but geez Boomer you don't have to be so mean to Bubbles
Boomer: Whateva
Me: Shut up
Bubbles:Stop Fighting!
Me: he stared
Boomer: HEY!
Bubbles: I don't care who started it i'm gonna finish it!
Supersweetluvbug chapter 11 . 2/25
Please update soon. I just started to read your story and I must say it is fantastic. You truly have an art of fictional writing. I never really comment on stories because I never read any story that would make me want to comment until now. You have a talent. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. I hope there is more to come for these 6 characters. Please update soon!
PpgzxRrbzcrossover2016 chapter 11 . 2/23
please update
TheMaximBeliever chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
I really hate you for not continuing this fic. I was getting so into it until I realised there weren't anymore chapters left. If there is anything we can do to get you writing again, just let us know!
lost girl chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
this story is makeing me so giddy in side i just wait to scream,and i love this boomer hes so dreammy
ditchmydismay chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
One of the best ff I've ever read in this fandom !
n2a0d0i0a chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
This story is really great so far. I love the fact that everyone is in character and I could completely picture them acting like they are. I didn't catch any serious grammar mistakes either so that was awesome. Though the plot isn't the most original, I really enjoyed the spin you put on it.

There's only one issue I'm having:

The pacing is way off. Firstly, unless there is a situation that we should know about, the plot you've set up is unravelling too fast. It took the couples one or so chapters to start with the full on romance. They were thrown into emotional turmoil because of people that they saw when they were five and so, (as I stated earlier) unless something happened that will be revealed to us, there really is no basis for the things that are happening.

This issue also leads to some out of character-ness. Buttercup, Butch, Brick, and Blossom are way too bold way too suddenly. I believe it would take some time for them to work up the nerve to act the way that they are.

Overall, though, I think you have a very interesting story so far.
DiamondDollDark chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
Aww, I luv your Blossick moments :)
Sourpatch27 chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
Loving this story so much! The lemon is just right.

There just needs to be more lemon with Bubbles and Boomer. I know he seems sophisticated and ominous, but I'd just love to see him overwhelmed by Bubbles. I wanna know his thoughts and inner desires for her.

You have basically a picture perfect aspect between Blossom and Brick. Although, I would have done the last seen a bit differently. You seem to have this signature of letting their dramatic scenes happen in public. It's stylish, but dangerous. I can't imagine Blossom doing that in front of her peers! (like a twenty year old bimbo in a highschool AP class?) Honestly, I'd make Blossom ignore Brick likewise until he caved in and tasted his own medicine. But your scene had me on edge and loving it, so you're doing it right.

Update asap!