Reviews for Just an Ordinary Wedding Day
LostInWho chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Oh my goodness... four whole chapters of wonderful. There are too many precious moments in here to name them all. Loved Rose and the Doctor's private "ceremony" in the garden, though - it was beautiful. Love that we get the story of the necklace - wish I could see it. The Doctor calling out his thanks to his other self and the "gentle smile" almost brought me to tears. I don't know how you do it. I am so glad that there are a couple more entries in this series!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Aww, so sweet and too perfect. I love it!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
It all sounds so beautiful!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Jackie is a riot! _
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
hahaha, love the shower at the end
fhoiwrhfiuer chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Cute ! 3
Blueninja33 chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
Great last line!
Taylor Harkness chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
I absolutely loved it! Amazing, fantastic, brilliant job! Are you going to be writing more? Please write more to the series. It's awesome!

Keep on writing!
reewees chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
That was just perfect!

I loved their vows to each other and how they wouldn't compromise on them.

Sam and Donna are really getting suspicious about the Doctor knowing things that humans shouldn't. I'm sure they will corner him one day on it. Won't that be fun. And I do hope he tells Donna about her other self - how great she was.

On with the honeymoon!
Lizardlicks chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
Oh, I feel all warm and fuzzy. Or maybe that's the cat sitting in my lap...

Ah, well anyway, that was wonderfully cute and a great next step in the Life of the Doctor and Rose. Well done, as always!
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
We! I can't get over how elegant of a writer you are! More than half... no, that's a lie, way more than half of the books I've read (and I've read a lot) were not nearly as elegant as this, and I've read some good books. You've really captured the moment, here. The descriptions and the emotions are fantastic!

As always, update when possible. :D

-Dots
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
You know, I found this by chance. And I'm glad. I didn't think you were going to continue, after the other fic! And I'm really likin' this. :)

Update when you can! Saying 'soon' would be hypocritical... hehe.

Good stuff. :D

-Dots
Hilary Weston chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
Oh this is lovely. Can't wait for the actual ceremony proper.
hyacinth26 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Hooray for wedding!fics! :D Of course Jackie is going to plan it for them. God only knows what mishaps will occur as they wait for the big day... maybe they'll end up eloping after all? I can see it.

Good luck with this and with your other stories as well! :)
BOTN27 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
aw cute! And of course jackie is a force to be reckoned with!