Reviews for More Jean Grey, Less Wolverine
Lovely ! More Please !
Fokusas chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
This was good a story!
haphazard1 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
It is great to see another chapter to this story, with the much-anticipated reunion. I have really enjoyed the simple premise of this story, with all the many possibilities that it leads to.
fierynightangel chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Very cool! Very looking forward to more!
EvilTheLast chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Good update. Complete?
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
Damn I want more lol. To good.
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
great update, glad Willow & the scoobies finally found out. Pirate Xander will be a big surprise... Not sure if Spike or Angel are still around, based on the last season of Angel...
I wonder if any Goauld knew about vampires/demons etc?
Alkeni chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
A nice update.
cstotts1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Just found this and it is a lovely story ! Will you ever do a sequel ? Thank you .
Shavaineth chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
After all that set up, I was expecting to see the Willow/Tara reunion or at least Tara looking up Willow and deciding not to step into her life again for some reason. For me at least, the story doesn't feel complete without that scene although I do like the premise and the interactions between Tara and SG-1.
EvilTheLast chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
It was a good story. I hope you do a few 'reunion' chapters. But than again, the next chapter would begin with "What do you mean Sunnydale was destroyed by a giant sinkhole?"
prudiisten chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
This is really good. Is there a sequel?
haphazard1 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
It was a very nice surprise to see a second chapter/sequel to this story. I liked the interaction with the members of SG-1, and hope you decide to write more in this storyline.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
awesome work
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Great story. Needs a sequel. The SGC asks her for contact details -finds out she's from the former Sunnydale-might trip alarms with the NID. Willow et al are convinced she's dead, plus Willow is with Kennedy now...