Reviews for The Switch Glitch: The Movie
Blackroserevan chapter 34 . 2/26
This is awesome! I love it! But not when envy died...
ScarkitTheMadaNeko chapter 34 . 2/15
My head is spinning. Especially with... Just everything. I was a little too silent on your other fics, but man! I love how you incorporated Ike in both this and The Houseguests. They were both AMAZING!
awesome row of !
Atlantis5296 chapter 34 . 1/11
I loved every moment of this. Your work is amazing, professional work! You are definitely now one of my idols, and very highly regarded. I loved Risty, and all her family. Zoe is a hoot! The way you wrote made me eat this up and adore every word. I miss Envy, even though he is nothing but a jerk. You made me love him! I will forever love this story, as well as you! Can't wait to see what else you do!
Atlantis5296 chapter 15 . 1/7
I hate you! It's 5 am and I don't want to stop reading! I'm hooked on your reading! Ugh! I love your story so much but I wanna sleep, yet I wanna keep reading! I hate you! Never stop writing you freakin genius!
Chiasmus chapter 34 . 11/26/2014
Awww... that's the end... I sorta feel this ache in my heart but I'm happy at the same time... Yay for fangirls! And yay for Risty and Ed! XD hahahah
Chiasmus chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
lmao xD that omake! hahahahah I laughed so much XD Nearly spat out my water and choked on it too... Lol xD Totally worth it! I'm interested in how you get all these really cool ideas XD Ah...
katsekala chapter 34 . 9/4/2014
It was a very fine story and I had fun reading it! Many kisses!
PurestWerewolf chapter 34 . 6/26/2014
Dear Zilo Sugarpill,

When I first came across The Switch Glitch, the concept of Edward switching bodies with an OC interested me. I really loved the whole thing and could read it over and over.

The sequel was already out when I finished reading the first part and since I waited till a whole story was finished I looked for something else to read. Of course this means that even if I reviewed you might not be able to come across and read any of my reviews.

It's been a long while since the first time I read The Switch Glitch. I happened upon it again and saw that the sequel was finally finished and gave this story another go. I just finished reading everything today.

I want to tell you about how great it was and that it was a good read. I'm also aspiring to post my own fanfictions with OCs and I usually go for the canon/Oc. I just love romance too much even though it's hard to find myself a boyfriend. I'm only 16 though so I can wait and just stick with romance novels.

I think of you as one of my fanfiction idols and I hope that I can come up with as good of a story as all of your's are. Now I'm sounding cheesy.

I just want to say good luck with any future stories you write and look forward to the day where you will start writing fanfictions again. And wish me luck with my fanfictions. Thanks for such a good read and I support Edward and Risty all the way. Keep up the good work.

Angel: Did you really have to write that much?

Purest: Well sorry if I wanted to tell her everything.

Angel: Don't be sarcastic with me. That's my job.

Purest: (sighs) She's always like this. I think she's a bit bumbed out about Al's body being taken over.

Angel: Envy and Noa were killed in the process too. I like how he saved Ed and started to confide in Risty. Now I know why I ended up likening that fool.

Envy: Who are you calling a fool? And I could care less what that brat thinks of me. I only saved Pipsqueak because it would benefit me.

Angel: (insert sarcasm here) Sure you did.

Envy: SHUT UP!

Angel: WHY YOU-

Purest: (jumps in between Envy and Angel) Sayonara!

Angel: (growls at a glaring Envy) Don't you dare lay a hand on even a hair of my owner!
Little Did You Know chapter 34 . 5/23/2014
MOAR PLEASE. I will go crazy and try to make my own ending if you don't continue.
Little Did You Know chapter 33 . 5/23/2014
Can I just say I cried during this one?
Sarah K.R chapter 34 . 5/20/2014
Holy crap, they're finally together! :D It's been a long time coming, the end of this story, and I'm glad to see it concluded. I'll have to go back soon and read it all again, but hey, it was a nice ending to a great series. I can't remember the last time I reviewed, so apologies on that, but congratulations on finishing this story! Keep up the great work and hopefully see you for a new story soon!

-Sarah
Mcat9905 chapter 34 . 5/19/2014
That only took like a year. Well done finishing it, now I gotta reread it so that I understand what just happened. Something tells me that'll take a while. But I remember it being an enjoyable experience the first time through, so it should be just as pleasant the second. Thanks for all your hard work, it has and will be much appreciated :)
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 34 . 5/19/2014
It... It finally happened... ED AND RISTY ARE A FUCKING COUPLE!
If I wasn't confined behind my computer screen I'd run up to them and freaking FANGIRL! *jumps up and down*
Sådan, Risty, godt gået! (Translation: That's it, Risty, good job!)
Couldn't resist writing some Danish when I just had the chance...
Yaay, fancanon!
ShadowLDrago chapter 34 . 5/19/2014
Wait, Ed is taller than someone? GASP! BLASPHEMY! I kid, I kid, it was shown in Brotherhood that he eventually managed to grow taller than Winry, and by a fair bit. Good to know Ed has managed to control his Berserk Button to a degree, this time he only twitched violently instead of exploding. Mustang would be proud!
Brighttail chapter 33 . 4/25/2014
Okay, so I rarely review, but I'll give it a shot. :) This is definitely the best FMA fanfic I have ever read. The plot is awesome and imaginative, and the characters are perfect. Usually, when I read a fanfic, I might find a moment or two when someone is out of character, but not for this one. That's seriously hard to do. Another thing is that Risty isn't a Mary Sue. I can't tell you how many fanfictions I've checked out with an oc, thinking that it would be a really good read, but then the oc turned out to be a Mary Sue. -.-' But enough of that. I started reading "The Switch Glitch" a few days ago and I've been glued to my computer ever since. :D It's just such a great fanfiction. Well, I don't really think I have much else to say. Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! _