Reviews for Your Kyoko Chan
My bitter-sweet forbidden love chapter 12 . 7/9
T-T such a beautiful ending, its amazing how you were able to end it so naturally. Even clearing up Sho and Kyoko's relationship.

I loved it good job. -
Darth-Taisha chapter 12 . 7/2
I really enjoyed your story and I thought you handled Kyoko and Ren really well. I especially loved the scene where they acted in that movie together when the other actress quit. I could really see her doing something like that. So, I am adding this to my favorites. Thanks for writing it!

One small thing I noticed twice, you wrote clot when you meant clout. Just thought I would mention it.
ncisduckie chapter 12 . 6/25
I'm not crying. Pft. That would be silly of me. You did an amazing job and I am in comolete awe of this. It's got so many levels of perfection and I can't seem to get over it. Thank you for the lovely reading experience!
ncisduckie chapter 11 . 6/25
Okay. Okay. WOW. I need a minute. Oh. My. God. Oh. My.. God. Why is everybody so perfect and everything is so perfect. Kyoko is the Queen and Ren is her king and they're going to rule. Everybody loves her so much and it's obvious. And I'm hyperventilating a little bit. This is perfect. AND THE HIZURIS?! YESSS!
ncisduckie chapter 10 . 6/25
That Ren Sho interaction was a lot cleaner than I thought and it worked out well. Props! And the Kyoko and Ren at the end in the car was obviously sweet. Love how she didn't go straight for no honorifics because it fits her a lot better.
ncisduckie chapter 9 . 6/25
He wore normal clothes for almost six months. Holy cow. That's deep, man. And of course the ending of this chapter is my lifeline and did Lory see the footage? Omgosh. The description of that scene last chapter was just. Woah. And I guess it's going to get interesting WITH Sho?! Woah. He's matured a little
ncisduckie chapter 8 . 6/25
Ehhh, I don't particularly like the part with the Fuwa's. Primarily the mother. But I think it's fine and it works well with the story. BUT ON THE OTHER Hand the beginning WITH Ren and Kyoko was beautiful and there were too many good lines for me to go over rn
ncisduckie chapter 7 . 6/25
You learned how to fly. You gave me wings. OH DEAR LORD LET ME SWOON AND DIE PEACEFULLY. THIS IS THE LINE. THE MOST PERFECT ONE. Okay the ending is dramatic and I live how it strings readers along. But i can't get over the line. : it's perfect.
ncisduckie chapter 6 . 6/25
Ooh, power of authority to the Fuwa's? I never thought of that. It's definitely an interesting prospect and I hope it hurts because I hate Sanae with a burning passion.
ncisduckie chapter 5 . 6/25
! I don't have words for this. Just squeals. Love at the end seeing Hio and a bit of Kanae
ncisduckie chapter 4 . 6/25
Holy crap. What did Ren do and why is he so perfect? Loved seeing Kyoko's needless worry and I ADORE how Ren went straight for her after. Wow.
ncisduckie chapter 3 . 6/25
Okay, so Kyoko went a little overboard and I'm interested to see how this pans out. But I loved how it was mentioned Yashiro asked for will adjustments! And ewwww, Reino!
ncisduckie chapter 2 . 6/25
Yes, Kyoko! She's rocking the Natsu vibe and KILLING IT. This is turning out amazingly and it's so exciting!
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 6/25
Okay, this is already really amusing and I love it. I love when things get taken out of hand and I love how Yashiro totally was the one who screwed things up.
LOBSTER chapter 12 . 6/22