Reviews for A New Hope
Bebabydoll77 chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
It seems like I have been waiting forever for you to go on with your story. I even reread it from Chapter 1 to remind myself about Lexi's story. How cool that you would create another sibling for the Cullen clan and give him his match. I can't wait to see if they are all human or if Eli and Lexi are or what. It will be great to see this story unfold. If only real life worked out like fairytales. I love fairytales. I think you are doing a great job so far. I can't wait to see what happens next and I hope now that school is out we won't be waiting too long. As for your questions before... I think maybe you shouldn't hurry their relationship to fast so you can draw out the excitement of that first love but I don't think you should make it take to long either or your fans will all be ready to scream. So maybe somewhere in the middle? Happy writing to you and I can't wait to read more...
ThE.cOlOr.BlAcK.iS.mIsSiNg chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
interesting
My Funny Little SunShine chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
I love it! Please continue! please! PLease!
kaname93 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
hey, i really like this story, please make another chapter:)
Dazzled For Eternity chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
ooh! this is really good! i wonder what will happen next... (insert pleading for you to update here) i cant wait to read more! :D
Bebabydoll77 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I really like your story and I am interested in knowing if everyone is going to be human or if you are going to keep the Cullens, Vamps. I love how the Cullens seem to take in strays and that you are doing this kind of story.
Mischievous Mystery chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
PLEASE UPDATE

this story roks!

will it be all human (AH) or vamps

Lozii