Reviews for Inside
Angel SilverWinter chapter 17 . 1/31
Great story
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 1/27
Thank you thank you so much for writing this story. Did you know you are the one in a few who write happy fics, cause I've been drowning in tears and heartache. But your story has made me so happy and full of joy and :D :D:D:D

I really love the first chapter, the way they met each other and the first impressions and just the whole thing!
sea-kingdom chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
oh this is fantastic
DemeRain chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
Such a beautiful tale. Thanks for sharing.
ziggy3 chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
I love that the Greenwood elves are holding out on the Noldor- and just winding them up. I have to say again how wonderful are your descriptions- every movement, every detail perfect.
ziggy3 chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
So much to review in this chapter- from the sheer joy of it, the wonderful exuberant humour, the utter GORGEOUSNESS of Legolas (love the image of his rising like the sun!)

Your writing is perfect-and I do mean, perfect. Not a word unnecessary or out of place. Every image perfect. SUccinct but descriptive so every image is visually stimulating... and how!
ziggy3 chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Well, now, if that didn't make things interesting! Legolas felt a perverse glee bubbling up inside him. "And I have a father who is overly concerned with propriety. Believe me when I say discretion is in my best interests also."

Melpomaen looked thoughtful. "Wild one? Are we… are we about to attempt an ill-advised and hasty clandestine relationship of which neither of our respective peoples will approve?"

Legolas met Melpomaen's eyes squarely. "Yes, Melpomaen, I do believe we are."

Have I told you I love you?

That gleeful wicked perverse delight is Legolas. Ho hum. Not nearly enough is made of that side of him in most fanfic- I love it that you write this.
ziggy3 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Having a little bit of fun was one thing; upsetting the entire population of his host realm quite another.

He could hardly wait.

I so love that! (THought I had reviewed every chapter before- but clearly not. So sorry!)
ziggy3 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Just thought I would revisit one of my all time favourites - such fun, soooo sexy.
ziggy3 chapter 17 . 7/25/2010
Hurray- an update, however brief and with no Mel. But a wickedly naughty Oropher, which made me laugh, and a pink Legolas, which I loved.
minlin chapter 16 . 7/18/2010
Oh dear, sweet yet sad. Please find a way for them to stay together!
ziggy3 chapter 15 . 5/8/2010
And suddenly it got so much deeper - after all this wonderful fluff, you go and surprise me again. This is such a good direction to go in-Legolas so aware of his responsibilty and that lovely phrase at the end- brilliant.
Best image is when the sun reflects off the glass onto his face- that was so vivid and clear.
Deinde chapter 14 . 4/27/2010
This has me gring like a Cheshire cat. What a devious little plot our fine prince has concocted :-) loved it. I look forward to more!
BetaForRent chapter 14 . 4/27/2010
This story is awesome! I love little but not so helpless Mel. The "poem scene" - hilarious. I hope there is a bit of a future for them. Maybe the Greenwood needs a temporary exchange-scribe? *waiting for the next chapter* Keep writing!
ziggy3 chapter 14 . 4/26/2010
Priceless! I love the wolfish smile and the utterly naughty, wicked woodelf in Legolas that really loves to shock Imladris! And this is such a gorgeous story- so visual and full of expressions and gestures that characters just wlak off the page and act it out in front of me- one of my all time favourite stories I have to say. it's fluff of hte best kind- mature enough not to be silly, well written enough to sustain me, and hm full of hot gorgeous elveses my precious we wants them...