Reviews for Sonic the Thief?
Candysmiley chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
I really love this story 3 it's super cute!
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
LOL pencil and Mace :p
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
LOL i think im more insterted to find Pen for you :p *looks every where* btw what does he looks like(?)..."

Yuki:*phsss the story*

Thay wat?Oh shoot " the story i forgot Xp well i wasss more instreted in Pen n sword XD

-Icey well keep up the good work! And this is the frist time i LIKE the A/N XD
The Cinderninja chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
...hehe... niiicce... are you /trying/ to make your authors notes this dramatic...?

xPP

Well, really... in all seriousnes... *trying to keep a straight face at the idea of herself being, in any way shape or form, serious* ...Perhaps, now that this matter has been resolved, next chapter, I can give you a review that /actually relates to the story/...

Or maybe not. But one can hope, right?

Dash
The Cinderninja chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
...I think I have begun to become more caught up in Sword and Pen's predicament... than the story itself...

*sweatdrops* ... I'm not sure if that's a /good/ or a /bad/ thing...?

Well... I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting to see if Sword and Pen wil ever be- oh, wait, the story? Umm, yeah... all that stuff, too. I can't wait to see how it turns out... *goes back to looking for Pen*

...*then realizes she'd probably have better luck if she just kept reading the story, and goes off to do just that*

One of my oddest reviews to date... Dashel
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
really good so far! i love the part where gauge is like: A certain girl needs you. so cute X3
Ziggy7332 chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Nice story, I'm a sucker for Sonamy stories _! *eyes forms into hearts*

I'm going to stay away from lead pipes from now on O.O
Wolf chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
Very well written. Nice SonAmy woven among the story. ;) Everyone seemed pretty in-character, save Shadow. He didn't seem grumpy enough. Don't ask me why. XD Everyone else: perfect. I can't wait for the sequel. Don't take too long, or you'll lose the interest of your reviewers. D: Next month, then!
LooneyTunerIan chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
That was a good story. But somethin' still bugs me: Did Sonic confess his true feelings to Amy as in he told her he loved her? If he did, which chapter was it?
LooneyTunerIan chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
Well... Sonic and Amy didn't exactly confess their love in jail... but once Sonic rescues her, he might... hopefully.. But either way, thank you for using my idea for your story and I can't wait to see what you guys cook up with next. Maybe Sonic will propose Amy to marry him in the end.
HisSweetestHoney chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
...you ended it there? But I want MORE! Gah! *bashes head against tree*

Update soon!

WAIT! How can Sonic be a hero if he's such a heavy sleeper? He'd like, sleep through EVERYTHING!... THEN AGAIN... I can see that about him. Nevermind. :)
LooneyTunerIan chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Yippie! You used my idea on getting both Sonic and Amy arrested! Maybe there'll be some SonAmy when Sonic and Amy are locked in a prison cell and maybe he'll confess his love to Amy! Keep up the good work!:)
HisSweetestHoney chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
*insert dramatic music here*

Dangit, these cliffhangers drive me nuts. _

*Waves at "the guy"*
HisSweetestHoney chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
WAH WAH WAAH!

I'll review. Sorry it took me so long to find this story. I haven't been on FF lately.

So, so far I really like this story. The whole "everyone confusing him for Sonic" thing reminds me of SA2. But, as I see so far, Gauge is differnt than Shadow.

Update soon :)
LooneyTunerIan chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
This story isn't that bad, but I have a pretty good idea for the next chapter:

Sonic and Amy could get captured by G.U.N. while their friends figure out a way to save them.

I mean, in one Sonic X Comic, Sonic and Tails both got arrested. So why not have Sonic and Amy both get arrested. By the way, keep up the good work! :)