Reviews for A Fluke of Sorts
i cannot believe i just found this again. it was the first fanfiction i ever read and i still find it absolutely wonderful to read.
Nekomander chapter 10 . 5/27
This is the sweetest story! I had never seen a Hermione/Cedric relationship like this before. Such smart and snappy, Gilmore Girls-esque dialog! One of THE BEST Hermione/Cedric fics around
Unicorn20023 chapter 10 . 5/16
Wow...just wow. This story is incredible.
uncoconut chapter 6 . 5/1
I just had to stop reading for minute to say how effing cute this story is. I loving it so far.
Truly perfect chapter 9 . 3/28
I love this story. I always thought that Cedric should have survived in the books, and he has such a wonderful personality. It would have gone great with Hermione’s. I never write liked Hermione and Ron. Or Hermione and Harry. I think they are too much like siblings, so it’s just weird. I’m going to pretend this is canon.
One of the most adorable yet rational story I have ever read!
Faraheim chapter 10 . 2/12
Aawwwww
Anonymous1 chapter 10 . 1/22
Awesome job!
cshen.julienne chapter 10 . 12/21/2017
Perfect fairy tale indeed! This is, wow. This is love. Bloody brilliant! Thank you.
cshen.julienne chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
Eeeeeeeeeeppp! I LOVE IT!
Shadows-Fallen-Angel chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
there is a difference between borrow and lend. it is the biggest fault in these 4 chapters. she borrowed his cloak, or he lent her his cloak. pick the right word. you cannot borrow your own items to another person, you can borrow someone else's thing. or you can lend someone else your things. but you never use the word lend you only use borrow and it drives me up a wall. everything else is (if slightly confusing) rather well written, but every single time you should use the word lend you write borrow instead. please edit it in future.
beepunny chapter 10 . 11/2/2017
I never considered CedMoine but HOLY COW this story made me consider otherwise. This story is wrapped up with fluff and cuteness anyone could ever wish for and it makes me wish Cedric actually survived. Your writing is so cute and I just kept on smiling like an idiot as I read through all of Hermoine and Cedric's interactions. I found this story while stalking a tumblr blog I follow and I'm so so SO glad I clicked on the link to this story!
prophet-of-troy chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Oh my GAWD! I loved this so much.
tessiya chapter 10 . 7/3/2017
Thank you for creating this wonderfully beautiful love story that is so good it doesn't require numerous descriptions of physical aspects of romantic relationships to be appealing to the readers. I thought I'd never find one. Reading it was like a balm to my soul. Everyone was in character, the storyline felt natural and you gave us a happy ending for them. Thank you so much.
TremblingPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/30/2017