Reviews for Help Wanted
lillianolivia.white chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
Loved the family action, and embarrassed Jasper was hysterical & adorable.
Love the lemons and the sharing-!
lillianolivia.white chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
Adorable! Great chapter. Alice is hysterical!
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
O mG! Thank you for the EPOV! I hope Edward will tell Bella how he feels so that she can quit worrying about it and have some security in their relationship. Thank you for the sweet lemons! And Bella never did learn how to play pool! Love this story!
lillianolivia.white chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
Yeah, I liked it and I want to rip her freaking head off. Good before Edward!
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 9/21/2013
They are very sweet together.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 9/21/2013
Uh huh, I can't wait for Emmett, jazz, or Alice to walk in on them. Sleeping together is nice too.
And I'm sooooo glad Bella decided to go to the AP.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
I love Bella's fearless attitude, and sexy Edward is the best!
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
Wow- how fantastic ! Loved the lemon! You are such an expressive writer. I felt really bad for Edward, it was a low time in his life and a horrible mistake. He seems to ave tried to atone for what he did, and it could've been so much worse. He is very lucky.
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 9/20/2013
Wow. I wanted to punch James in the nose. I'm glad Edward did just that. Yes, I hope this scare pushes all the shit to the side.
What Tanya said to Bella was deplorable, and she was rude also.
lillianolivia.white chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
No, the pace is very good. The FF's that drag out the UST for 20-30 chapters become so tedious, one almost feels as if they are beaten with a bat. Loved the family interaction, the party and Emmet bellowing random curses was hysterical. I'm amazed that Bella didn't get drunk with all she drank- and mixing wine&beer. Love how easy E&B are with each other. I'm ready for another EPOV when you are!
lillianolivia.white chapter 16 . 9/20/2013
I'm loving this!
lillianolivia.white chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Feeling really sad for Angela- Edward was so sweet& yes , EPOV is always great!
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
Yeah, Alice was an imp, but that's what it would take to get them together. I hope Angela will be ok. Surely Edward understands Bella had to go to the hoital with her. Maybe he will meet her there, since she will not have a ride home. Oh - and Bella doesn't have a place to live now.! Hummmmm.
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Yeah! Thank God Bella came to her senses and didn't run off half cocked.
lillianolivia.white chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
Love the interaction between Alice, Jasper & Edward. He has seriously got to tell Tanya how the cow ate the cabbage. He cannot beat around the bush with Tanya. She is a lame brain. Edward & Bella have twin brains! Gah. Love that Roselie is around . Maybe Tanya & Jacob can get together. Go away Jake !
12,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »